Chapter 8 - Decision

Joyce and Hopper woke up right next to each others. They heard some noises from the kitchen. "Oh shit" Hopper said. "The kids can't find out, yet" Joyce said and got up from the bed. "I have a feeling that Jonathan already knows" Hopper said and also got up from the bed. "Well, he's Jonathan and know everything" Joyce laughed.

They went to the kitchen, where Will and El were doing breakfast. "Hey kids" Joyce said and gave kisses to their forheads. "Where is Jonathan?" she asked. "She and Nancy had a breakfast date" El said and laughed. Joyce smiled to her and looked at Hopper. "Well, this breakfast looks really good so, let's eat" she said.

They all ate together, and after few hours Will and El went to get food with Max, Dustin and Lucas.

"I think we should tell Jonathan" Joyce says. "I agree, but i think we should tell to El and Will too" Hopper said back. "I don't think so" Joyce said and put her things out of her hands. "Jonathan is older and more mature, and i know that Will and El are old enough to understand. But for a past years Jonathan have always been like.. not having so big part of my life. Of course i love them both, but when Will first went missing and then everything that happneded because of it.. I want Jonathan to feel special, just like he is, but I don't think he had felt that way for a while. He is my first son, I want to tell him first and made him feel special and more like an adult" Joyce said. "Okay, I understand. We will tell Jonathan first if that is what you want." Hopper said and hugger her. "That is what I want" Joyce said while hugging Hopper back. Joyce got ouf of the hug and kissed Hopper. "I have a feeling that the little ones will not be at home today, it's friday after all" Joyce laughed. Hopper looked really confused. "Sorry I forgot.. but at fridays Lucas, Dustin, Will, Mike, Max and El will first hang out the whole day at Mike's basement, and then they all will spend the night there." Joyce explained. "Are you telling me that El is spending a night with her boyfriend?" Hopper asked and sounded worried. "Well, Max and El are sleeping at the same room, or sometimes they go to the Max's house, but the boys will be in different room" Joyce said. "And usually in Saturday after breakfast they will split, Max and El will have a girl's day out and the boys will have a boy's day out. Sometimes they all get together again at some point of evening" Joyce explained this weekly tradition. "You look cute when you talk about things." Hopper said and smiled at her. Joyce laughed and rolled her eyes "What im trying to say is that we should tell Jonathan tonight when he gets home" she said.