Chapter 5 - Leaving California

A/N: I'm sorry that I haven't write in a few days, I was visiting at my grandparents place<3

Joyce wake up, and noticed that her head was on Hopper's chest, she also noticed that Hopper was already awake and looking at her. "Good morning" Hopper said and smailed to Joyce, she was still little bit sleepy, "Good morning". They started slowly to get up, and after they got dressed they went to the living room. There was a guy, who Hopper had never seen, but Joyce knew him quite well. "Oh hey Argyle" Joyce said to him, "Would you like to have some breakfast with us, or did you already ate at home?". "I ate at home thanks, I was thinking that maybe we could go and play some golf with Jonathan?" Argyle asked to her. "Well, sure I guess, just make sure that you come home by 5pm." Joyce said looking at Jonathan. "Yeah I will" Jonathan said while he grabbed his jacket and left.

*after 3 hours*
Joyce, Hopper, Will and Eleven were done by backing, all the things were on the boxes now. "Mom, can we go to the Cafe and grab a milkshakes with El?" Will asked, Joyce gave him a kiss on his forehead "of course" she said. El and Will left, and Joyce were again alone with Hopper and Murray. "I think.. I think I'm gonna get some fresh air, I'll be back in few hours" Murray said, clearly trying to gave them a little hint. Joyce just rolled her eyes, and watched how Murray walked out of the door.

"So.. we are going back to Hawkins tomorrow." Hopper sighed and looked at Joyce who just smiled "Finally". "You have been waiting that, aren't you?" Hopper asked and smiled to her. "Yeah, I guess so, I mean.. our whole life was there." Joyce tried to explain. "Jonathan seems to have a life in here too." He said, and grabbed some plankets to but them in the box which said 'Joyce's room'. "Well, he has a one friend, and that's because he's not at same age with El and Will" Joyce said closed the box.

They backed about two hours, and after that they were all ready. "Are you excited for going back?" Hopper asked and went to see if there was any food in the fridge. Joyce took a few steps closer to Hopper "Well, of course I am, but at the same time little bit scared.". Hopper turned to look at her, and she was closer then he assumed, he put his hands on her shoulders, "there is no reason you to worry at all" he said to her. They were now really close, only if Joyce rises to her toes, or Hopper lower his body even a little bit, their lips would touch each others. They looked each others deep in the eyes. "I'm and I will always be here for you Joyce" Hopper said, not letting go of her shoulders. "I know." Joyce said and looked into his eyes, then his lips, and his eyes again. "Hopper I-" she started to say, while Hopper was moving his head even closer. There was like one inch between their lips. Joyce thought about kissing him, until the door slammed open, and they broke away really quickly, "Mom! We are home." Will shouted. "That's.. nice.." Joyce said, trying to clear her thoughts about what had just happened.

Jonathan and Murray has finally came back to home, so they all were eating pizza together. Murray and Will were in a middle of conversation. Joyce didn't know what was happening on the table, because she was too lost in her own thoughts. "Mom? Are you okay?" Jonathan asked when he noticed that Joyce hadn't said anything at all. "Yeah I'm fine, just little bit tired." She said and smiled to him.

*Skipping to the next day because I have no idea what to write to happen in the night*
"So, are you ready?" Hopper asked to Joyce while she gave a final last look in the house. "Yes." Joyce said, "El and Will said that they want to go with Jonathan, so I is it okay if we go, like just two of us." she asked. "Of course it's okay" Hopper said and looked to Jonathan who said last goodbyes to his only friend and walked over them. "He'll come to Hawkins next weekend." Jonathan said to his mom. "Oh I.." Joyce stared, than she relized that Jonathan really did care about Argyle, "that's totally fine" she said and gave a little fake smile. "So, let's get into cars and move." Hopper said to everyone and get to Joyce's car. "See you at home." Joyce said to the kids and Jonathan. "See you at home." Will said to her and smiled his own cute smile.

A/N: sorry this is little bit weird and short, but that's all I got now. We have a lot of trips and everything coming with my family, so I maybe don't have much time to write on this week, i'm sorry about that.