Mizzle - 1

Mizzle (v.)
Late Middle English
Definition- To rain in fine drops; drizzle; mist
Pronunciation- (miz-uh- l)
____
(Last School Bell Ringing)
"I said. Shut. The. Hell. UP," I roared before attacking her.

My name is Kadei Matthews. My current faction is Erudite, I'm the daughter of the great Jeanine Matthews.

The girl I attacked, well she's a bitch. Her name is Mara Wu, daughter of George Wu, twin of Myra Wu, they are so different you wouldn't be able to tell if they were twins. Myra was so sweet and Mara was just a bitch. Their dad, George, is dead so they have to live with their uncle.

Anyway, back to the fight. I started to punch her over and over again. She was screaming like a psycho, fucking pussy. People were starting to crowd around us, one Candor boy was laughing so hard and was cheering for me to keep hitting her. That made me feel sick. Sick to want to watch someone getting beat up. So I stopped and I walked up to the boy. I stared into his brown eyes. "If you want a fight, I'll fight you next." I punched him square in the nose, blood spurting everywhere. His hand flew to his nose attempting to stop the blood. He just stood there shocked as I stalked off to go home.

On my way home, the sky began to darken and it started to mizzle. I loved this weather so I ended up just wandering around outside full of joy. I saw a silhouette in the distance, I think the person was watching me too. Ugh, creepy. Sadly, I remembered that I had homework so I had to go home.

I started to do my homework, I am one of the smartest in my class but my attitude wasn't the greatest but it's not my fault everybody sets me off.

"KADEI!!," my mother, Jeanine, yelled. I walked down the stairs to see what she was on about. "What's the problem?," I asked. "The school called me today and said you beat up another student!?" "Yeah. I did. Mara Wu. She said that- actually it doesn't matter it's over and done with." "You need to learn how to control your temper. Now go finish your homework. I have some errands to run. Start some supper when you're done too." "Shrimp salad sound okay?," I questioned. "Yes, that's fine, I'll see you later, bye!"

I finished my homework and started to make the food. I set the table and plated the food. Damn, I could be a professional cook. I sat at the table waiting for Jeanine to get back. An hour passed by and she still wasn't home. I pulled out my phone and called Jeanine. No answer. I decided to eat my food and then go search around for Jeanine a bit. I did my dishes and walked around Erudite's shops but Jeanine was nowhere to be found. I looked at the time and realized I needed to go to work. I ran off to the hospital because I was an intern there. It was just a job to keep me occupied when I had nothing else to do which was almost all the time because I live in roaming robot world.

I walked up to the main office and checked in for my shift. I had an overnight shift which meant I wouldn't get any sleep for school tomorrow unless I didn't have any patients to tend to but it's usually busy. It was a well paid job so I didn't really care.

I saw a familiar blonde head laying in a bed. I walked up to the bed to discover that it was Jeanine. "What happened!??," I exclaimed. "Just a broken wrist I'll be fine." "Well I have overnight shift tonight so I'll see you tomorrow. Pick up the phone next time too." "Okay, Okay. See you tomorrow."
_____
I texted Will to meet outside his house in 15 minutes. School starts in 20 minutes and he still wasn't ready. I rang the doorbell and his sister, Cara, opened the door. I told her that we should wake Will up next time. She grinned at me knowing exactly what I was thinking and she agreed. Cara Byers is one of my friends too, she is like a sister I didn't have. "COME ON WILL," I groaned loudly. 10 minutes later he still wasn't ready so I stomped up the stairs to his room and he was on his bed peacefully sleeping. I shook him awake rapidly and dragged him down the stairs. "Bye Cara!" "Bye Kadei see you soon!" Will didn't have time to say anything because I was dragging him in a rush.