Church

Six:

I still don't know much about the dream world. Places I have never been to but my eyes see whenever I'm in this dream world.

People I don't know and if I've met anyone that I know or familiar in my waking days, things aren't the same. Because not all the people I know or are familiar with are free to talk to or sometimes they don't know me. That makes me feel I'm at ease.

I don't know why, but I'd rather talk to other people I haven't really met or seen because I get more information or details about my Dream World. To be exact I am more eager to know why I feel that this isn't just a simple dream.

It is more of a real world, a real Earth but in a different space and galaxy. Well, in my waking days, I do believe that we are not alone. Aliens and UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects) are one of the example of it, since that there are too many knowledge from the ancient times that the scientist couldn't explain.

Maybe, this one is the same... but the question is, why in dreams? Or maybe, I'm in an astral body quest, my spirit is the one that took the quest while my earthly body stays on Earth.

I just concluded it since I couldn't understand anything. Yet, this is my world, my own world. And no matter how mysterious it is, this is my own dream world.

*** ***

Dream World

"Where are we?" I asked as soon as we finally came to a place that I don't know.

"Look up and you will know." She just answered that I followed and just look up only to find out we're standing right in front of an old church.

This is my first time that I come here and I don't know that there is such a place that exists in my Dream World.

"I-I don't know this place exist."

"Surprising isn't it?" I just nodded because I'm speechless. "You want to look inside?"

"Huh?" I am surprised from what she just said.

She laughs then said. "Come on, let's go in."

"Wow!" I was so amazed and surprised at what I saw when we entered the old church. The church is old but still very elegant and all those present are from ancient times. The theme and all designs are as in Roman and Greek styles. And the whole place was not really neglected even though many years and changes had passed.

"Isn't it wonderful?" I heard her asked that took back my attention to her.

"Oh, sorry! I forgot about you." I honestly answered that she just laughs. "Anyway, why are we here?"

"So I can show you this place."

"Huh? For what?"

"Just..." she shrugged and smiled.

For some reason, with what she said I suddenly and unexpectedly understand what she was saying. And for the first time, without even noticing, my feet start to step forward. I just normally walk in through the altar where I can see a huge and thick book lying at the altar table. I don't know but I can hear some voices coming from that book but before I could reach it, my eyes begin to blur.

Knowing it, I'm sure my earthly body begins to wake up and because I cannot stop it. I just let myself to finally wake up from my dream.

*** ***

"You're finally awake." I quickly heard my younger brother voice inside my room and I quickly look at the door. And he was there standing at the open door.

"What is it?" I asked as I stretch my whole body.

"We're going to church so get up so we can leave early."

"Alright!" It's Sunday and since our Dad is only out of work once on Sunday we were lucky enough to get together to go to church or eat out as well and take a walk to the place we wanted to go.

"Okay!" he said before he left me closing the door.

Alright! I said to myself before I remember my dream. 'The book', what was it? I am so curious to know what was written on that book and I hope I can go back to that place once I dream again.

Afterwards...

I'm looking up at the church once again after the mass. Whether I admit it or not, I was looking for what I saw in my dream. Yet, I couldn't find any resemblance of that place here in my waking day.

"Anne, you might get dizzy from what you were doing." I heard our mother said that is why I stop looking up but then I suddenly feel dizzy.

I feel that my world suddenly shaken so I try to calm myself before I follow my family but then I notice that someone staring at me. I quickly look around but I didn't see anyone there that I know. But I felt like someone was really looking at me which I immediately ignored because I didn't see any acquaintances there and my eyes were again focused on my family. When suddenly the dizziness that I felt comes back but this time, it is not my head that moves but it's the ground that I'm standing at.

What is going on?! I hysterically asked myself as I look around with full of surprised. Because the people around seemed to feel nothing, even my family had no idea what was going on around. I was about to call them when suddenly someone grabs my hand and before I knew it, we're running away from my family.

"Stop!" I shouted as soon as we got so far I don't even see my family anymore and with that I immediately brush out the hand of whoever grabbed me away at the church. "Who—you?!" I was shocked to see him here. Because I know and sure I am not dreaming, I'm still awake right at this moment so, why?

*** ***