Unexplained

Seven:

"Who—you?!" I was shocked to see him here. "What are you doing here?!" I madly shouted at him.

"Relax." He calmly answered.

"What!" I smirked. "Are you insane?!"

"No."

"Then, why are you here and then..." I look around and still I am awake. "¿No estás en mis sueños?!" 'Is this for real?!' I emphasized my question to myself.

"No."

"What?"

"You're awake." I just look at him with surprised written all over my face. "Clearly awake."

If so, how did he get here if... is he a real person? I didn't care that I pressed his arm just to make sure he was real. "Oh, my God!" I gasped an air when I made sure he is real.

"Are you satisfied now?"

"Huh, ahm! Alright! So..." I swallowed before I continue. "Are you a real person? Not just a dream but a real person?"

He stares at me longer enough to feel a bit awkward and I quickly avert my eyes away from his intently stare. "I think you need to get ready."

"For what?"

"Welcome back." Suddenly I heard 'her' voice once again.

*** ***

Dream World

"The hell!" I exclaimed when I saw Ilmatar, the lady who always saves me whenever I am in a difficult situation within my dream. "Ilmatar? But how?" There are too many questions too much I don't know what to ask first because I'm so confused about what's happening around me.

"I know you have many questions but there is only one thing I can say, I will not be able to answer your questions."

"Why?!"

"Because that is your destiny."

"Destiny? ¿De qué diablos estás hablando?" I disgusted answer to her.

"I'm so sorry." All she could answer, which makes me feel even worse.

I was about to swear when I noticed we were inside the church again and that was also the church we went before I woke up this morning. Knowing I came back I quickly turned at the altar to see the book that was calling me.

"Where is it?" I asked when I couldn't find it.