Demons

Thirteen:

Fear.

The is the first thing that I feel and I can no longer take it, my body begins to shaken as the dark creatures gets closer to me. I don't know what else to do but to shut my eyes firmly and felt that someone hold me and swings me from somewhere.

"Hey!"

'Almos?!' I quickly open my eyes as soon as I recognized his voice.

"We need to--"

Without finishing his words I just quickly hug him and just let myself cry through his shoulder.

I'm so scared and wish for one thing, to meet the only person that I badly wanted to see for the last time and it was no other than 'Almos'.

...

I don't know if how long did I cry or even how long Almos let me hug him, because the truth I really don't care. I don't want him to stay away from me as I felt his warmth as soon as I held on to him. Even though it isn't right, I just hug him as long as I gather all my strength.

"Are you alright now?" I heard him asked after I finally stop crying.

"Ye-yes." I answered as my voice trembles.

Almos lightly push me while I let my head bow down. "We need to go." he said before holding my hand so tight and without a word he me pulled into run.

...

Am I dreaming? But then, I can still feel his hand on mine so, I am not dreaming.

"Jeanne!" I look up as he called my name and he stops so I stop too. "You need to calm down and try not to think too much. Just take a deep breath and inhale, exhale, okay?" He calmly ordered.

I don't know what got my attention to follow what he said. I just did what he said. I did it five times while my eyes close and afterwards I open my eyes to meet his gaze.

"What was that?" the first thing that comes out of my mind.

"I don't know if this is the right time to tell you what those are. Yet, you have the right to know." He said and finally releasing my hand while I finally realize that we're out of the church.

"Where are we?"

"We are not in a dream, because you are still awake."

"Then," I quickly turn my eyes around and that was the only time I finally notice that we're in a garden. "This place? I never had been here."

"It's behind the church and this place is private so..."