Part 2

You were not just a person in my life, you meant the whole world to me. I would have still been okay if everyone else left and it was just us. You were, are and will always be that person whom I could choose over ANYONE else. And the thing is that, you knew all this, I always showed it through my actions and not just by saying. I was down for anything right from leaving everyone till changing myself. I know you never asked me to do all this, but it's something you do when you love someone I guess. We always gave our best to make each other happy. They say, "The one who loves will hurt too." And I know I messed up, and I messed up way too bad. But the thing is at times we also hurt each other, of course unintentionally, we both did the things which made us mad or upset at each other. I know I took a lot of chances, but I honestly tried to change it every single time. I was willing to give up anything at any cost just to be with you. I have loved and respected you more than anyone and will forever. Every day and night I only try to think what else I could have done to make you stay, to complete all those promises and goals, to be with you for a lifetime.

We had experienced much more than this, fought over things, solved it, learnt from it, grew our relationship stronger, and loved each other even more. Similarly, we both know that if we both tried, we could get through it. WE STILL CAN ! I learnt that you can't force someone to fight for you when they clearly don't want to be with you anymore. You gave up on us, but you will always have a chance because I can never unlove you, neither love someone else. I just hope you know that you can comeback whenever you wish. To give me that one chance again to prove my worth, to make it work, to smile toghether again and just to complete all those promises by heart.

I'LL BE WAITING TILL THE END.