Part 5

I really don't understand why destiny allows some people to meet when there is no way for them to be together. We all know that distance never destroys a relationship and neither does closeness builds it. It's all about the mutual desire of two people to be together in an everlasting bond. Then why did we end, after giving all of my efforts for us?! 

I don't know what's so wrong with me. Everyone lies, everyone hurts me, everyone leaves, everyone forgets me, everyone replaces me! They always give up on me. Am I that bad? And I hate this feeling I get about myself. Removing all this self-doubt and going back to the normal life by starting al over again is not as easy as it may seem to you. I always have to go through this long and painful process of finding myself back. It makes me stronger every time no doubt, but I really don't want it anymore. I'm tired now.

I tried to fix all of this so much in every possible way. But I guess it isn't just enough for you. I have realized and accepted than I can do nothing about how you have changed towards me. 

Still no matter what, I WANT YOU. Nothing is going to change that. But now I'm going to stay silent, because the more I try, the more I feel you going away from me. I'll just do my own thing and let you do yours and hope that the universe will bring us back together again.