Part 1

I know what you feel right now. Trust me I really do. I do understand what went wrong from your perspective as well. I am not sure how you feel about me right now at this moment. But I know what you felt when all this happened. And I apologise that I couldn't understand this at that point, because my mind wasn't calm and it was dealing with it's own complicated emotions. I also know that may be it's too late to say all of this. But as some of them say, "It's never too late to do the right thing."

I know that sorry doesn't compensate anything, but still. I am extremely sorry to make you feel all that. I am sorry to pull you out from the darkness and push you back into it deeper. I am sorry that you had to face all this from your very own universe. I am sorry that I couldn't understand you at that time. I am sorry for all those sleepless nights and moments you couldn't live. I am sorry for all that pain you had and tears that rolled down your cheeks and also which couldn't let out. There is much more to this.

I might not know how you feel about me, but I know why you behave with me like this now. I understand that you have been deeply hurt by the girl of your dreams, the one you thought as your forever one, the one who made you smile once, the one who cried for you, YOUR THE VERY PREFECT ONE. I also understand that you are scared to love or to even get attached after all this. Or may be your heart doesn't want all that anymore. Not just with me, but also with anyone else too. I know I have completely broken you unintentionally.  And second chance doesn't matter to you anymore.

I know that once which was our FOREVER PROMISE and DREAM seems impossible right now. You see no future with me. It's ok. Yes ! It's OK. Because all these things are just your reactions to my wrong actions, nothing is your fault in it.
There's a saying, "Loving the same person again is like reading a book again, don't expect different ending." No my love. People do change and understand and work towards correcting themselves. And a big incidence like losing your ONLY ONE, teaches a lot to a person. I swear he never commits the same mistake in life. Since the very moment I realised all of this, every single second I'm giving my best to CREATE A FUTURE with you. And yes I will !

It may seem stubbornness to you and everyone else.  But I have realised that WE WERE RIGHT PEOPLE MET AT WRONG TIME. It was young but pure love, that's why it hurts so deep. We couldn't handle all of those emotions at once, our overthinking made it worse and I  know deep down you too agree to this. And deep down we both know that WE ARE MEANT TO BE. At least after remembering every word of promise we said to eachother, which were not meant to be broken.

Don't worry dear. WE WILL FIND EACHOTHER AGAIN ❤️ I HAVE FAITH IN OUR EVERY PRAYER.