Part 4

And please understand,
You don't miss them. You miss the OLD them, who doesn't exist anymore. Stop stalking the new them, who don't even realise you anymore. Accept the fact that while you are missing them right now, don't even think of you.

And when you disappear after these incidents, after you are all broken, after you have swallowed the harsh truth, just because you don't want to have any kind of interaction with anyone because you know that will make you feel worse, and other people just think that you can't do that. Because they get hurt and worried of you through this behaviour of yours.

But let me tell you,
Sometimes you need to take responsibility for your own happiness. People would think of it as being selfish. But you don't need to tell anyone about anything. Because for the first time in life when you are happy you don't need to feel bad about it. Because it takes a long time to understand how truly miserable you are and longer to realise that it doesn't have to be that way. Only after you give up everything, you can begin to find a way to be happy.

Even the nicest people have their limits. You shouldn't take them for granted.

And,

DON'T EVER GO BACK TO ANYTHING YOU HAD TO PRAY YOUR WAY OUT OF.

[ And big Congratulations to everyone who have moved on without the genuine apology or closure you deserved. That shit isn't easy. ]