INTRODUCTION!

NOVA STILINSKI is the youngest child of Claudia and Noah Stilinski and the younger sister to Stiles Stilinski

NOVA STILINSKI is the youngest child of Claudia and Noah Stilinski and the younger sister to Stiles Stilinski. Nova had got along with each of her parents well, but it was obvious she was closer to her mom. She was devastated when Claudia died, feeling like a part of her died as well. Things weren't the best at times, but she and her family managed to keep things together.

Nova and Stiles have a strong sibling bond ever since they were little. They're quite the chaotic pair when they're together, often annoying the other sibling or teasing each other, but they're always there for each other no matter what. Nova also gets along with Stiles' best friend, Scott. She has known Scott for her whole life and they've grown to have a sibling relationship.

When Stiles and his best friend, Scott, found out about the supernatural world, they kept it hidden from Nova. They didn't want her to have to worry about anything and wanted her to have a normal life. That plan didn't go exactly the way they wanted it to when Scott was hanging out with Stiles and she overheard the two talking about the supernatural.

Nova was for sure afraid about knowing the supernatural is real, but she learns to deal with it and eventually convinces Scott and Stiles to let her help them out with supernatural stuff. Things really did change for her when she got turned into a werewolf. It was was around the time Stiles was possessed with the Nogistune and Scott and his pack were fighting the Oni. Nova got stabbed with a sword after trying to fight the Oni that killed Allison and was going to die if it wasn't for Scott.

Nova was Scott's first ever beta. She struggled with being a werewolf at first, but with help from Stiles, Scott, and the rest of Scott's pack, she manages to learn how to control it. When she thought things were finally going as normal as things are in Beacon Hills, her best friend is turned into a werewolf by Scott. In Scott's defense, Liam would've fallen off the roof of the hospital if he didn't give him the bite so he only did it to save him. Just like how he gave Nova the bite to save her.

Nova and Liam have been best friends ever since they met at the playground at a young age when Liam had the courage to go over to Nova when he noticed she was sitting all alone at the swings. Since then the two have been the best of friends. The Stilinski girl has always liked Liam, but as she's getting older, she's starting to realize she might be falling in love with him. Along the way, she learns it's tough with the supernatural world. But she doesn't have to go through it alone.