Prologue

"It was eons ago

"It was eons ago... that we, the gods, seeking excitement, descended into your world, children."

a feminine voice narrated as she tells a story about a world where gods descended to the human realm.

"And we made the decision to spend the rest of eternity with you, here on this lesser sphere."

In this world, there is a city that has a very tall tower at the center of it that reaches through the sky. That city is called "Orario", a place where dungeons is take hold and where adventurers gather.

Hestia: We agreed to seal our divine powers and try to enjoy life here despite all of it's limitations and discomforts

Hestia: We agreed to seal our divine powers and try to enjoy life here despite all of it's limitations and discomforts. We can grant you but one thing: The power to fight monsters, called the "blessing". Children who are blessed belong to whichever god bestowed this power upon them. They become the god's familiars. This means that you belong to me. You are the sole member of the Hestia Familia...

_____
_____

Dungeon

In the dungeon, a boy with white hair is running for his life while a bull-headed monster called a Minotaur is chasing him.
A minotaur is a cow-headed humanoid monster. Despite having slow and simple movements, it is said to be one of the strongest monsters in the Middle Floors. It's howl can cause paralyzing fear on Level 1 adventurers.
The young boy kept running as fast as he could until he have reached a dead end, rendering himself cornered by the minotaur as he looks at the monster with fear in his eyes.

Minotaur: *ROOOAAAARRR!!*

???: AAAAHHH!!

The boy screamed in fear when the minotaur roared loudly and slowly approaches him. The young boy could only do was to place his arms in front of his face as a mean of defending his helpless body while cowering in fear. Before the minotaur could kill the boy, an adventurer immediately slashes the minotaur on the back, making it grunt in pain as it turns around to see it's attacker. The minotaur tries to kill it's attacker until it's arm got slashed by a sword from the adventurer. Then, the adventurer begins to slash the minotaur's upper body, making it roar in agony as it's weakened body layed down on the poor boy who was cornered.