4) daddy im yours

(IM SWEATING AT THIS VID)

Word count- 2898

Genre- smut 

Warnings- daddy kink, jealous!eddie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you serious, Erica? Hellfire Club?" Being Erica Sinclair's babysitter was no easy feat, especially when she would drag you to different places and events. Tonight was no different, her brothers friends requesting her presence at their game club.

"Yes, (Y/N), I'm serious. You don't have to come, ya know?" She snapped. She was right, you didn't. She was old enough and lord knows she was mature enough to not have a babysitter but you liked the money and honestly you liked her as well.

"Yeah well I'll probably go over to the basketball game anyway," you said. You followed her into a back room in the school where a group of guys were already waiting. You noticed most of them from your class, including the infamous Eddie Munson. You had been paired with him on a few projects over the years and he would always tease you and take any chance he could get to fluster you.

"Well well well, look who it is. You just can't resist me, can you, sweetheart?" He asked with a wide grin.

"You wish, Munson. I'm just dropping off the munchkin for your game night," you laughed.

"You can stay if you want. To play or just to watch, ogle me from across the room, undress me with your eyes." He wriggled his eyebrows and Dustin fake puked in the corner.

"Um, hello! There are children present!" Erica yelled.

"My apologies, lady applejack," Eddie bowed.

"Alright, weirdos. I'll be back after the basketball game," you said. They all waved goodbye and Eddie sent you a wink on your way out.

You weren't the biggest sports fan, but it was the championship game and you didn't have anything better to do. You sat with a few of your friends and tried your best to follow the game.

Hawkins won and everyone went nuts. You and your friends were invited to a party but you declined, stating that you had to bring Erica home after her campaign. Your friends hung out with you outside while you waited for her.

"Did you see who was here tonight?" Leah asked.

"Umm King Steve himself? Yeah!" Rachel smiled. Everyone had a crush on Steve and all the ladies were happy when he decided to stick around after graduating.

"He's definitely daddy material," you added with a laugh. Steve was cute, not really your type, but still cute.

"Talking about me, (Y/N)?" Eddie asked, coming around the corner and scaring you into a jump.

"Steve Harrington, actually," Leah said with an annoying tone to her voice. Eddie's smile instantly turned to a scowl. You knew they didn't like Eddie so you told them you were fine now and they could go. You never understood why everyone hated him so much but he also didn't help himself with how he acted sometimes.

"So you have a thing for the hair, huh?" Eddie asked with a clenched jaw.

"Oh, um, he's alright, I guess. He just came tonight so the girls were all giggling over him."

"You included I see," he send almost cynically. You shrugged and hoped he'd drop the topic. Luckily Erica and the other members came out to join you.

"Let's go before these nerds rub off on us, (Y/N)," Erica said.