6) liar

Word count- 2913

Genre- smut, a little fluff 

Warnings- drugs, oral m recieving, saliva, dacryphilia, praise!kink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eddie had been watching you aimlessly twiddle and glide his hefty silver sculpted rings back and forth each of his digits, only breaking the comfortable silence when he chuckled under his breath, almost inaudible.

"what are you thinking about?" he spoke in what would've been more like a whisper to anyone else in the room but you heard him perfectly clear, feeling his breath by your ear and the curls in his hair tickling your cheek and neck pleasantly.

"mmh.." you murmured, feeling like anything louder would've broken the delicate atmosphere surrounding you both.

you could smell that strawberry conditioner he used (you left it in his bathroom and he just started using it), mixed with the scent of cigarettes that was lingering on his shirt he hadn't bothered changing out of for a couple days now despite your nagging for him to 'just make another hellfire shirt!'

"y'know, mmh isn't really an answer sweetheart." he couldn't help but find it amusing, it seemed like you were so lost in everything but nothing at the same time, eyelashes fluttering every now and then when you'd come back to reality.

in truth you were just daydreaming about eddie, your sweet eddie and his calloused fingertips from plucking away at his guitar all day contrasted with his soft pillowy palm you could feel against your thighs every time you closed your eyes and recalled the countless times he had dropped down right there, on his knees, pushed your skirt out of his way and in moments had your underwear tugged off and thrown over his shoulder, practically taking your inhibition along with them uhm.. which he would totally store away for his own collection, just shrugging when you ask where your undies are and changing the topic

eddie was such a pleaser, a giver, a make you cum until you're crying whilst mumbling sweet praises and coos against your pussy with his mouth and chin covered in saliva and cum for hours on end.

you wish you got the chance to give just as much, it's not like you had to or felt obliged but he deserved it.

you could've sworn he would be able to feel the way you shivered thinking about those filthy thoughts swilving around in your brain.

"well.. i'm not thinking of anything." your bottom lip jutted out and you shook your head.

"liar." he playfully scowled, "aww c'mon baby, tell me." he insisted, a tight squeeze at your hips, pulling you further against him as you sat in his lap with your eyes still fixed on his fingers though you were ogling his arms now too.

as if he could read your thoughts despite asking to know them, his arms came up and wrapped around your waist, now feeling your back flush against his chest and it had you hearing your heartbeat in your eardrums.

you could feel him under the thin fabric of your underwear, though the denim distressed pants he was wearing was thick, you could still feel the warmth and shape of him.

gosh, it's not even like you and eddie had never shared intimate moments before so you didn't know why you got so flustered and coy so easy with him.

he was gorgeous, tattoos littered over his body and the way the glow of the lamp casted shadows in all the right places was only egging on the bubbling feeling of arousal under your skin.

"stop that." you grumbled, trying to sound displeased which was the farthest from the truth and he knew it. you could've cried right then and there when you felt that knowingly smug smile tugging at the corner of his lips.