13) *billy hargrove* circles

Word count- 1758

Genre- angst, smut, fluff (the WHOLE package bby)

Warnings- Light angst, spitting, oral, degradation!kink, slight daddy!kink, making out, cursing, unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it, or else), marking, biting, fingering, rough sex, over stimulation, some fluff, aftercare, mention of breeding kink.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Billy had been on and off for the last few months, but never like this. This felt for real. You had always been going in circles with billy, break up, fuck, get back together, repeat.

You had been moping around for weeks, when your friend Amanda finally drags you to the pull on a day you knew Billy wouldn't be working but, to your surprise Billy was working that Friday afternoon.

"Should we leave?" Amanda asked not wanting you to go back into the funk you had been in the past few weeks.

"No, just ignore him," you sighed leaning back in your chair.

You tried your best to ignore Billy but, you knew that you were still in love with him, and knew that you would always be. He may not have been the nicest but he was the one for you. You both knew it but that never stopped your emotional intimacy issues from getting in the way.

You caught yourself stealing glances at him every chance you got. He only started noticing this now. As he caught your eye he sent you a smirk. That damned smirk.

You immediately looked away vowing not to look again.

"y/n I see the way you keep looking over there..." your friend trailed off, "If you really miss him, go talk to him."

"You don't get it Mandie, This break up is different."

"How so?" She questioned. You struggled to answer, you honestly didn't know hot this differed from the others but, you something felt off.

"It just is.." You sighed looking down once again, "Maybe you were right, maybe we should just go."

You turned to look over at Billy once more, but this time he was already looking at you. You felt like you could melt just from the feeling of him looking up your body.

You returned the gaze, you saw him mouth, 'can we talk please?' as he made a begging motion with his hands. You sighed nodding. "I'll be back"

After Billy got Heather to take over life guarding, he made his way over to you.

"What Billy?" You asked standing in front of him.

"I miss you, babe," He said making a pouty face," Why cant we be us again?" He said as he ran his fingers along your arms.

Your breathe hitched feeling heat radiate from your car at the contact, "Billy.."

"I know you miss me," He said whispering your ear leaving a kiss on your neck just below.

"Billy.." You started before he pulled away, interrupting you," Tell me you miss me and I'm yours."

"I miss you Billy," you sighed watching as he smirked.

"Stay til my shift is over?" He asked smiling down at you.

You nodded smiling as you made your way back to your chair.

"Where'd you go?" Amanda asked, "You still wanna leave?"

"No, I'm going to stay til closed.." you said not making eye contact with her.

"You sneaky little thing," She said shaking her head," You were with Billy weren't you?"

You sighed and found yourself nodding, once again.