Alex is frustrated

Alex was sitting on the couch in Kara's Apartment, hearing the sound of Supergirl entering through the window she got up and runs towards her sister. "where the heck were you?" She said her voice was loud and full of concern.

"I was just flying around clearing my head" Kara says avoiding eye contact. "And you couldn't leave a note, "I was very worried and not only me J'onn and your friends too" Alex says clearly not able to control herself.

"I'm sorry okay, can you please leave I'm tired" Kara says walking past Alex not even looking at her. "Fine" Alex leaves slamming the door.

Waking up Kara dressed in some cheap clothes. Getting out of her apartment she thought about last night she had sent her sister away. She exhales as she was on her way to Catco.

"Kerha!" She heard Cat Grant calling her thanks to her super hearing. Running as fast as she could she got into the elevator. "Kerha!" She heard once again Cat's voice sounded more and more impatient. Kara knew Cat wouldn't be happy with her being late.

"I'm here Miss Grant" Kara says entering the big office. Finally I have been calling your name for exactly 5 minutes and 45 seconds Cat said clearly not happy her assistant was late. "I'm sorry miss Grant I had a hard night"

"I don't want to know about your night just go to Mister Olsen and get me the pictures for the headlines." "Yes miss Grant"

"Hey James" Kara enters the office of the famous James Olsen not famous because of his pictures no famous because he's the best friend of Clark Kent also know as Superman Kara's cousin.

"Kara thank God you're okay" James says hugging her. "Yeah sorry for making you worried" Kara says as they separate. James as well as Kara kind of feel something for each other. "So let me guess Cat wants to have the pictures for today's headlines?" "Yes, um aren't they here?" Kara asks noticing there was nothing on James desk.

"Well um... About that I was way too worried about you so I didn't take pictures, I know I'm Catco's photojournalist, but you are more important than my job" kara looked down as a smile appears on her face.

~
Alex was really frustrated, the DEO agents had to deal with her anger as she yelled at them. "Alex we need to talk" J'onn says. "I'm not in the mood" Alex says. "I'm not asking." J'onn says. "Yes sir" Alex says annoyed.

"Alright what's going on why are you frustrated?" J'onn asks as they enter Alex's lab. "It's Kara... Last night she came home and she did tell me to go" Alex says frustrated. J'onn sighs, "your sister has a hard time, maybe you should give her some space" "but I can't I know she's not okay, I can't give her space I don't want her to feel alone again"

J'onn exhales, "I get that, but like me your sister lost her planet her home her family and her friends, being on earth.... Is hard for Aliens especially because we can't be ourselves, I don't have a problem being Hank Henshaw, but maybe Kara has a problem pretending she's human."

Alex nods, "yeah... I remember after Clark brought her to our house she cried all the time, she didn't wanted mom to touch her. She yelled at her and told her to leave her alone but mom didn't listen and after talking Kara did let her hug her."

J'onn smiles, "you are her sister so if you think she needs you then go, be with her" Alex smiles hugging the man or alien who she sees as a father.

~
Kara enters her apartment walking to the fridge getting a bottle of water. Hearing someone scream she immediately put the bottle down getting out of her cheap clothes throwing her glasses. She runs to her window in her suit and flies through the window getting straight to the scream. Seeing a little girl surrounded by four large men. "Oh are you serious." Kara says as anger started to form in her. Landing in front of the men holding her hands on her hips.

"Move blondie" one of the men spits. "No I'm fine standing right here" Kara says. "Supergirl!" The little girl cheers relieved. "Shame on you trying to hurt a little girl." The men grinned as they changed looks, getting a knife out of their pockets Kara grins. "You know those won't do me anything right."

The men didn't believe her and tried attacking her one of them tried to stab her but the knife broke. Supergirl smiles holding the man's hand pushing him to the ground. The other men threw their knifes to the ground and try fighting her with their fists.

"Aah" one of the men screams out of pain he tried to punch Kara but heard a crack after his fist touched her skin. Kara sighs "see if the knifes don't work then why would the punching work?" She asks pushing the man back. The others decided to run. Kara looks as she saw all of them running away. "Thank you Supergirl" the girl says hugging Kara. Kara smiles as she rubs the girl's back.