back in the DEO

Kara opens her eyes groaning in pain, "careful you're injured" she hears a familiar voice. She turns her head and meets the focused expression of Alex's. "Kara how could you be so reckless I could've lost you" Alex sighs her voice showing a bit of sternness in it.

Kara groans a bit, "I know I'm sorry I thought I could handle it" she gets out between gritted teeth.

"Well luckily J'onn knew something wasn't right" Alex replies checking the yellow sun lamps which were healing Kara.

"Keep laying down for at thirty more minutes" Alex instructs firmly.

Kara nods, "Alex we need to talk about your hangover"

Alex sighs, "I know I know" she mumbles seating down on a chair near Kara.

"You looked like a mess earlier, and I know that's my fault" Kara speaks.

Alex looks at Kara, "don't blame yourself for my actions, you know I have a habit of drinking my problems away"

Kara turns her head at Alex's direction. "I know that's why I'm worried about you"

Alex nods, "are we finally going to talk about everything you're dealing with inside?" She asks waiting for Kara to answer.

Kara exhales, "it's nothing really I just miss home" the Kryptonian says as some tears start to form in her blue eyes.

Alex nods looking at Kara with a sad smile, "I'm sorry you lost everything Kara, I can never imagine how that feels like." She gently takes hold of one of Kara's hands gently rubbing the back of the hand.

"I'm sorry for making you so worried Alex" Kara smiles at Alex while looking her in the eyes tearing up.

"It's okay I understand, oh Kara I was so worried" the brave DEO agent starts tearing up as well.

"Where is that Alien, is everyone safe?" Kara asks thinking back about the scene in the metro

"Don't worry about it, it's locked up in one of the DEO cells" Alex informs.

"Let's get home and order some potstickers" Kara says the word with sparkling blue eyes.

Alex chuckles knowing full well how much Kara loved potstickers. "Alright let's do that and I guess you are going to eat all the potstickers again"

Kara chuckles"you know how much I love potstickers so when I'm out of potstickers and you still got some they are mine because I need to eat a lot"

"Because you're an Alien who's hungrier than a whole group of people are all together." Alex chuckles.

The two go home and enjoy their potstickers, Kara eats the most potstickers and Alex just let her.