21 : now who are you?

Cw: None 👌👌

:: #Photos

June 17th

Grian:
soooo,,,,
ok ive basically known y'all for an entire school year and my school year ends today and my mom took a dumb picture of me so i thought-- you know,,, face reveal?

Grian:soooo,,,,ok ive basically known y'all for an entire school year and my school year ends today and my mom took a dumb picture of me so i thought-- you know,,, face reveal?

Grian:
off to hell for one last time! love y'all! <333

EthosLab:
OMG DUDE FUCK YEAH

GoodTimeWithScar:
COOOOL!! i really like ur sweater

PearlecentMoon:
LOVE THE WINGS ALSO NICE FACE

Hypnotized:
'nice face' omg hjdvfagkfj
looking very dapper grain!!

FalseSymmetry:
WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE SUCH COOL WHYMS AND LOOK SO COOL AND BRO /pos

Xisuma:
Grian!! You look great man have a fun last day at school,
Also Pearl, please, sleep

PearlecentMoon:
Moth.

MumboJumbo:
woah, you look nothing like how I imagined you,,
Not in a bad way!! You looks great!! 👍

MumboJumbo:
you look super familiar though, I just can't place where I've seen you befo

MumboJumbo:
HOLY WHAT WAIT

MumboJumbo:
WAIT GRIAN COME BACK ONLINE

:: #The United Kingdom

June 17th

"GRIAN STOP TEXTING YOUR FRIENDS AND GET YOUR ASS OUT THE DOOR!"

"I'M COMING MOM, DON'T RUSH ME!... good god.." I didn't have time to see my friends' reactions to my photo before having to pocket my phone so my mom could get the satisfaction of shoving me out the door for no good reason. Yeah, like a weirdo.

I love my mom, though, even if she's a weirdo.

I felt my phone start buzzing sporadically, presumably because of notifications from the server. I smiled.

I  guess I kinda had a thing for weirdos.

Hoisting my backpack up, I started my way down the sidewalk to begin the short walk to school... however I was quickly interrupted by exactly who I did not want to see, my weirdo neighbour.

The dumbass was barefooted, running down the path that led from the sidewalk to his house, looking like he'd just seen a ghost. He ran to take a stance in front of me, then pointed and yelled, "Grian??"

I blinked. I didn't know he knew my name.

"That's me," I replied making it as obvious as I could with my voice that I didn't want to talk to him.

"You- I- we-" He stumbled over his words, which only tested my patience further. "I didn't know..."

I watched in unamusement as he bumbled and tried and failed to form sentences for another fifteen seconds before deciding, I don't have time for this. I'm gonna be late.

"-I'd love the stay and chat, neighbour man," I interrupted, "but I'm gonna be late to school so if you could choose another time to chat aimlessly to me, that'd be much appreciated."

I brushed past him to continue on my way, but the guy chose that moment to remember how to form cohesive sentences and called after me; "Remember the BnB!!"

I paused.

Oh, not because he triggered some deep-seated lost memory in me, just because that is the weirdest fucking thing to call after someone... like, ever

"What BnB??" I asked, certain I was bound to be late by now. "Also how long are you gonna be annoying me because--"

By pulling my phone back out of my pocket to check the time, it hit me. Among all my other Discord notifications, there was one. One that stood out.

I looked back up at my neighbour-- at Mumbo, my jaw dropped

He put away his phone and smiled at me.

"Hey Grian."

...

"WHAT THE FUUUUUU--"

:x: