𝓛𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪♡

❝𝙻𝚊𝚣𝚢...❞

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Fem reader!

˚ · .

✦ ˚  ·    .

· •. * . •   ·

•. ✶

˚ · .   ·

Lillia Vanrouge, your boyfriend. You two had been dating since you first came to NRC, you where the first girl to ever attend NRC. You had been selected to attend because you had caught the attention of the headmaster. He saw you as a reliable and motherly girl, he found that the boys at the school needed a sweet girl to look up to, and that all led up to this moment.

You were sitting in your boyfriends lap as he spoke with the three males he saw as his children. You were on your phone, headphones on, on a call with your friends. You and your friends had been exchanging inappropriate wattpad stories (*cough* smut *cough*)
For about 10 minutes now, and keep in mind, Lilla was absolutely oblivious to the fact you knew anything about sex in general.

And hopefully, it would stay that way, you thought.

"What is that?" He asked, resting his head on your shoulder.

"Nothing~" you hummed, changing apps to reply to a message.

"Please may I see?" He pleaded

You giggled, reaching to play with his hair. "It's nothing, don't worry about it" you said, secretly hoping he wouldn't push it any further.

"Alright" he said in a whiny tone. "I'll be in the kitchen, helping malleus study." He said, getting up and setting you on the couch he was previously on.

He walked out of the room, and once he was out of sight, you dashed for the safety of your room. Giggling like a child, you continued reading.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

"Haah" Lilla sighed, flopping down on your bed, making you both bounce slightly.

"Okay, bye guys!" You said, hanging up the phone. You got up, and straddling his stomach. "What's wrong?" You asked, leaning down to softly massage his shoulders near his neck.

"Nothing" he yawned, slowly closing his eyes to the comfort of your hands on his shoulders.

"Tired?" You asked, whispering in his ear. You heard a soft hum of agreement come from the shorter man. "Do you wanna take a nap?" You inquired softly.

"Mhm..." He hummed.

You got off him, leaning on the headboard of your bed as he scooted closer, leaning his head near your chest. He nuzzled further into your chest, inhaling your delicate scent.

You reached over to your night stand, grabbing the remote for your TV. You turned it on, and went to watch (favorite show). You looked down to see Lilla sleeping peacefully in your arms.

You continued watching your show through the day, until you looked at your phone to see the time: 5:00 AM.

shit.

Lillia started squirming slightly, he opened his eyes as your 5:00 alarm goes off. You hear the sound of your alarm start to go off softly playing the song "don't blame me" by Taylor Swift.

"Hmm.." Lilla slowly opened his blood red eyes to be meet with your beautifully vibrant (e/c) eyes.

"Why are you awake" he asked, rubbing his eyes.

You replied "I was watching TV and lost track of time". You got up to stretch, only to be pulled back down seconds later.

"Stay." You heard the male mumble sternly.

You heard a knock at your door, "come in" you call.

The door opens to reveal your boyfriends sleepy son, you hear the boy groan, "ugh...why's the old man here? I thought I could sleep alone with you mama!" He whined.

"It's okay, come nap with us" you replied softly, holding an arm out, inviting him to cuddle up to you.

He softly stumbles into your arms, falling asleep.

The boy saw you as his mother, always tending to his every need, making sure he eats and does his homework. You treated him like your son, and in turn he loved and protected you like his mother.

And the man loved you with his whole heart, he promised himself that he would marry you one day. He would make you his eternal wife somehow.

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*