Norman🤍

ℝ𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥..

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑ 

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

Nb reader!

.

.

.

.

.
You were one of the older children of grace field orphanage and you always seemed to be around the albino of the house.

Norman, number 22194. He was a clever boy and was a lot more book smart than his friends Emma and Ray.

It had been about a year and a half since you made your silent escape from grace field, and you were happily living along side a friend of yours, Olivia, number 56749. she was a bubbly person, always skipping around, eager to take a load off you back. She loved being your friend.

Currently you both were walking around the outskirts of a small demon town when you heard some yelling coming from an alleyway.

You looked at Olivia and nodded, signaling to put her demon mask on. The two of you walked down the alleyway where you heard the sound of people talking.

You heard heavy sobs come from a girl with orange hair and another with olive green hair.

You immediately identified them as children from the farm you once resided in. Grace field orphanage.

"Emma..?" You called out lowly. Said girl whipped her head in your direction almost instantly. Her swollen and puffy eyes once again swelled with tears.

You slowly lifted the roughly textured mask of your face. Revealing your slightly dull eyes and semi-cracked lips.

You smiled and held your arms out. She ran at you, full speed as the other three in her group tried to process your sudden appearance.

Gilda also ran at you, the two girls collided into you, practically launching you onto the floor.

You laughed, nervously.

"You idiot! We thought you died!" Emma, yelled through sobs. She sat above you, punching you.

Gilda stayed quiet, crying silently into you shoulder.

"Hi guys..." you waved awkwardly.

Don started to tear up as well, he walked up to you hugging you from behind. He cried silently into your back.

After the three recovered, Emma and her group led you and Olivia, and Norman and his group to there 'base' where they sat you down and started questioning you.

"Where have you been?"

"Why did you leave?"

"Are you okay?"

"Who is this?"

The questions continued to pile on. At some point you heard Norman's story on how he was sent to a research facility.

You heard Norman tell the large group of children that he would not be joining them.

After finally convincing the children to give you a small break, you decided to go sit on the 'tower' that could be seen from outside the church.

After eventually finding your way up there, you sit on the ledge and admire the sunset. The sky faded, from a light blue, to a magenta purple.

You could faintly make out stars in the sky the darker it got.

You heard a noise behind you and assumed it to be a demon. So, in the blink of an eye, you were threatening who or what ever was behind you with a knife.

Seeing the familiar albino, you took a step back, putting your knife back into the holder that was strapped to you leg.

"(Y/n)..." Norman breathed out.

He sounded breathless, yet you would have heard him if he ran here. So why?

"Norman.." you whispered.

Over the time span of a few seconds, you were back to sitting on the edge of the tower.

Norman came up behind you, slowly rapping his arms around you as to not startle you.

"Why did you leave..? I missed you so much..." He whispered into you neck.

"I was the next shipment, Norman.." you replied.

Norman gripped you tightly, afraid of what could have happend if you hadn't left.

"Norman" you called. He lifted his head slightly only to be met with a kiss.

There you were. Finally reunited with your young love.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑ 

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙