𝕮𝖎𝖊𝖑♔

❝𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨❞

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
Requested by

ClearRoar

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Fem! Reader

Many people underestimated the young lord phantomhive, and his servants even more.

Proving them wrong was one of your personal favorite things to do, but one thing you didn't like, Elizabeth.

It's not that you didn't like her, not at all, she was the sweetest thing, however, she was very loud.

Your ears amplified the sound of her high pitched screams as she yelled out things about ciel not loving her, or something like that.

"Lizzy please don't yell," Ciel demanded in with a calm demeanor.

"Hmph!" She stopped begrudgingly, seeing the way you whimpered and covered your ears.

"Thank you.." you whispered quietly, removing your hands from your ears slowly.

"Miss, it's about time we go home, the master will be worried if we're not home on time," Paula explained.

"No!" Lizzy yelled angrily, went on another ramble about God knows what, this time, more quietly as to not startle you.

"What is she mad about?" You asked noone in particular.

"I'm not sure," Sebastian and Paula said in unison.

"(Y/n)," ciel called.

You perked up, "yes my lord?" You asked.

"Fetch me some tea please, lady Elizabeth and I will discuss this matter in my study," he spoke in a barely noticeable irritated tone.

You nodded and curtsied before leaving to the kitchen.

On the way, you passed the idiotic trio eavesdropping down the echoing hallway.

"Lady (y/n)!" You heard Mey-rin call from the dinning room, making you stop in your tracks.

"Yes Mey-rin?" You hummed questioningly.

"Mind if I help you make the young master's tea?" She asked nicely.

You nodded, smiling gratefully. You held her hand, leading her to the kitchen.