𝔏𝔞𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢

Headcanons!
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩🐴✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Headcanons!╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩🐴✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩🐴✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Pdh!

If you're good at art Laurence BEGS for you to teach him, at least the basics.

⚽️

You get jealous of aphmau sometimes, it either leads to cuddles or an argument then cuddles. Either way it ends in cuddles and him whispering sweet nothings into your ear

💚

When you go watch his soccer games he makes you wear his black and white stripped hoodie, he says it's to show you're his and so you stand out, both to him from the stands and to the crowd.

🥇

Whenever his team doesn't win a soccer match he goes over to them and tells him he's proud of them and gives them a big speech about how he's still proud of how they played. Then while they go change he pushes through the crowd of his fangirls trying to comfort him to find you in the stands, when he finds you he collapses on you which makes the crowd of fangirls disperse. You hug him as he sits next to you and pulls you into his lap then he cries and vents about how he feels like it's his fault and then proceeds to point out every little thing he could have possibly done wrong that could have cost his team a point.
(Holy shit this one was long)

⚽️

He likes your voice, if you can sing he calls you every night before he goes to bed and asks you to sing him to sleep and he'll record you and put it as both his alarm and his ring tone.

If you can't sing or you're not confident then he'll call you every night before he goes to sleep to just talk to you, he'll ask you anything, how your day was, weekend plans, ideal future after graduation, ANYTHING. Most of the time it ends in him asking you to just ramble on about anything and everything. Your voice calms him enough for him to fall asleep easily.

💚

He loves praising you! It brings him so much joy to see the proud smile you get when he does, adding to it, when you've failed a test or something, he'll tutor you on the subject then create a faux test for you to do. He wants you to ace every subject just in case it comes back to haunt you in the future.

🥇

He calls you such sweet/odd nicknames "baby doll"
"Darling"
"My love"
"My one and only"
"My everything"
Notice how almost all of them start with "my"? He's very possessive.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

MCD!

He teaches you sword fighting, just incase you need protection and he isn't there (a rare occasion)

He LOVES when you play with his hair. After a sword fight he makes 100% that its an absolute disaster so you can fix it for him.

💚

He rarely leaves you side, even going as far as to make sure that whenever he has a mission, he brings you with him, sets up a tent or camp relatively close to the place his mission is so that way when he's done you're the first person he'll go to find.

🗡

But when he does inevitably have to go on a mission without you because it's to dangerous, he stays with you all of the day before he has to leave. Then the night before he has to leave he promises he'll be careful and make it back to you safe and sound then he tells you stories of all the places he's visited on his adventures.

Casanova over here gets so jealous so easily. Almost anything can force him into a jealous rage, even you smiling at someone for to long! When he get jealous, he will run up to you with his arms out wide, calling your name. Once he reaches you, regardless of whether you have your arms out waiting for him or not, he'll jump on you. Kissing all over your face and being all happy-go-lucky, like he hasn't seen you in 10 years.

💚

He brings you around town on horseback showing you off like his most prized possession, because in his eyes, you're the most precious thing in the world.

🗡

He finds little trinkets while on missions and brings them home for you, he washes them up and cleans them then puts them on a shelf for you to find

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩🐴✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩🐴✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Fun Fact!

I've been slowly gathering notes to right a book about him..