𝓨𝓪𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓸🌸

❝𝐒𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐱...𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲..❞

┍━━━━━━━🌸━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━━🌸━━━━━━━┙

┕━━━━━━━🌸━━━━━━━┙

Nb reader!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yae miko, the woman that you where completely infatuated with.

You where a childhood friend of general gorou, the only person you know that is afraid of her.

"Isnt she cute?" You asked, staring straight at the lovely lady guuji, who was busy speaking to someone from the publishing house.

"who?" gorou asked.

"Yae miko," You answered, sounding completely lovesick.

"I'm worried about you," He stated.

You whined. "Oh! I completely forgot, I wanted to get the book 'a legend of sword' from the publishing house!" You remembered.

"You can go ahead. I'll meet you back at watatsumi island," Gorou called, turning his back and walking away.

You walked over to the publishing house. Standing next to yae miko, you asked one of the employees about the book you wanted to buy.

"I'll go get it," You heard them say. You stood quietly, patiently waiting to get your book.

"My~ you have quite the taste in books," You heard from beside you. Turning to face the person, you're met with the face of your beloved lady guuji.

"Ah! Thank you, lady guuji," you said, slightly surprised.

She laughed, "I like you, you should come visit me at the grand narukami shrine." She stated, pointing at said shrine at the top of the mountain.

"Here you go!" The employee gave you your book. You thanked them.

"If it's alright with you, I'd love to come visit you." You responded to lady yae.

She nodded, a teasing smile evident on her face.

You bid her face well, heading to watatsumi island.

"What a cutie.."

┍━━━━━━━🌸━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━━🌸━━━━━━━┙

┕━━━━━━━🌸━━━━━━━┙