Chapter Three

3 months later

Toni's pov

It's been three months since me and Cheryl started dating. So that makes us knowing each other for about six months. Man that went by fast. It's been great. We will have sleepovers. At her house and my house. Of course Ace would come. He loves Cheryl. He protects her, cuddles her, plays with her, and goes on runs with her when I'm busy. He's like our little kid. It's great. I haven't seen Cheryl in about two weeks. We talk on the phone but that's it. I've been busy. But today I'm taking her to a party my friends are having. Sweet Pea, Fang's, Jughead, Peaches, Zion, Violet, Zendaya, and Atlas. I'm in a gang called The Southside Serpents. I was born into it. I'm now the leader. I worked my way up. Of course everyone knows. We're not a bad gang. So I'm getting ready right now then I have to pick up Cheryl.

(Toni's outfit^)

(Toni's outfit^)

I grab my keys to my red Ferrari. I leave and drive to Cheryl's. Once i get there I text her telling her I'm here. I see her walking over making me look twice. She looks hot.

(Cheryl's outfit^)

(Cheryl's outfit^)

She gets in the car and I immediately kiss her. She kisses me back and I put my hand on her thigh, squeezing it. We make-out for a bit before we pull away and I lick my lips.

"You are so fucking hot. I missed you"i said

"I missed you too"she said

I peck her lips and leave my hand on her thigh. I start my car and drive to my frienhouse. I bought them all a house because they all wanted to leave together and if I wanted to see them all I can just go there. It's big but not bigger than mine. Once we get there they already have the music blasting and a whole shit load of people. I park my car and I get out. I go over to Cheryl's door and open it for her. She steps out and I swear it was like slow motion. I shut the door and I peck her lips. I grab her hand and we walk inside. Once the door slams shut everyone goes quiet. They all look at us making me smirk. Then all my friends run up to us making everyone go back to dancing or whatever they are doing.

"What's up guys?"I ask dapping them all

"It's been awhile Topaz"Atlas said

"I know. But hey I'm here"i said

"Who's the girl T?"Sweets ask

"Ay. This is my beautiful girlfriend. Cheryl Blossom. Babe this is Sweet Pea, Fangs, Jughead, Zendaya, Zion,Violet, and Peaches"i said holding onto her side

"It's nice to meet you red"Sweets said

"You guys too"Cheryl said

"Topaz. What you want to drink?"Zendaya ask walking to the kitchen

"I'll have a beer and one margarita"i said

"Ok"she said

"The margarita is for you"i whisper in Cheryl's ear

She smiles and we just talk with my friends. Letting them get to know each other more. Zendaya brings our drinks and I thank her. We party and I see Cheryl having a good time. I'm setting on the couch watching her talk to people. She seems happy. Then I see the girl she's talking to put her hand on Cheryl's arm. I would think Cheryl would move it but she doesn't. The girl takes Cheryl's hand and holds it. I take a drink of my beer and I see the girl put Cheryl's hand on her hip. I take a big sig of my beer and set it down. I get up and walk over to them.

"Girl. Get your hands off my girl and don't put her hands on yours"i said

I push the girl and get in front of her.

"I wasn't doing anything wrong"she said

"Like hell you weren't. Putting your hand on her hip. Then taking her hand and putting it on yours. That's my fucking girl"i said

I push her into the wall and grab Cheryl's hand and I walk her to the car and I start to drive to her house. I stay silent but she tries to talk to me but I don't answer her. I pull into her driveway and turn the car off. I set there waiting for her to get out.

"Toni I didn't mean to do that"she said

"Yeah sure. Whatever"i said

"Toni please"she said

"No. You want me to forgive you when you knew what was going on. You let the girl do it. When you know you have a girlfriend. But you still do it. The fuck is wrong with you? You tell me not to use you for your body when apparently your using me for my money. So get the fuck out of my car"i said

I take my ring off that has her initial on and give it to her.

"I'm sorry"she said crying

She gets out and shuts the door. I start my car and speed off. Leaving her there. I go home and lay down not even bothering changing. I look at the ceiling just laying there. I start crying.

2 weeks later

It's been two weeks. I haven't talked to Cheryl or go to the Café. I can tell Ace misses her because he hasn't been doing anything. All he does is drink water and eats. He even knows who she is when I say she's mama. It's cute. I look down at him and he looks so sad.

"I know baby. I miss her too"i said

I think I was overreacting. We all had a lot of alcohol. Maybe I can still fix this.

"You wanna see mama today?"I ask

His ears go up and he wags his tail. I smile and kiss his head. I get up and change. I put him on his leash and put him in my truck. I start it and drive down to the Café. I don't see her car. I drive down to her house and see her car there. I park and bring Ace out. I go to the front door and knock. He sets down and wags his tail. The door opens and I see Cheryl in sweats and a sports bra. With her hair in a messy bun. She looks at me.

"He missed you"i said

She looks down at Ace and he jumps on her. She smiles and pets him.