Chapter Fifteen

5 years later

Toni's pov

Hazel is 15 now and god did me and Cheryl make a beautiful young lady. I'm telling you she's beautiful.

(Hazel^)

(Hazel^)

She's really changed since she was ten. She got contacts instead of glasses and had a massive glow up. She has many friends now. Right now she's out with them while me and Cheryl just chill at home. Cheryl is laying against me on the couch as we watch TV. See we let Hazel basically anything she wants. We let her drink alcohol but not to much. And she knows not to do a lot. I know it's not something parents should let their kids do but we're chill like that. I feel Cheryl look up at me and I look down at her.

"What's on your mind baby?"I ask

"Just thinking about how long it's been since we had some fun"she said

"Oh really? What kind of fun?"I ask smirking

"You know what kind of fun"Cheryl said

Cheryl puts her hand under my shirt and runs her fingers over my abs. I look down at her smile. I push her back, so she's laying down and I climb on top of her. I kiss down her neck and run my hand down her thigh.

"Oh god"She moans

I take her shirt off and kiss her chest. I put my hand in her pant and her panties and feel how wet she is.

"God baby your so wet"I whisper against her skin

She moans and I run my thumb over her clit. Her hips buck and I run my fingers through her folds. I push two fingers inside her and she moans. I kiss her neck and her hips move up and down with my fingers. I push a third finger inside her and she moans louder.

"God baby. Your fingers feel so good"she said putting her hands under my shirt

She scratches down my back and I groan. I go faster and I feel her tighten around my fingers.

"I-I'm gonna cum"She said

"I know baby. Let it go"I said

She moans and cums around my fingers. I slow down and then pull out. I bring my fingers to my mouth and suck on them. I moan at the taste of her on my fingers. She watches me and bites her lip.

"You can repay the favor later"I said

She whines and I smile.

"Trust me love. You'll want to do it later"I said

She smiles and pecks my lips. I get off her and she lays against me again. I wrap my arm around her and kiss her head. A few minutes later we hear the door open then shut. I look and see Hazel walking in with a girl. Haven't seen her before.

"Hey Haz. How was your night?"I ask

"Great. I was wondering if my friend Ava can spend the night?"she ask