Chapter Eleven

Next morning

Toni's pov

Today we're bring Hazel and Cheryl home. Cheryl is really excited to have Ace meet her. I mean so am I. I put Hazel in her car seat and then help Cheryl get ready. Once we're all done we sign the paper and we go out to the car. I put Hazel in the back and then help Cheryl in. I get in the driver seat and start it. I hold Cheryl's hand all the way home. Once we get there I help Cheryl out and then take Hazel out. I carry the car seat inside and Cheryl carries the bag. I unlock the door and we walk in. Ace runs over to us and barks.

"Shhhh. Buddy"I said

We walk into the living room and I sit the car seat on the couch. Ace sits down in front of Hazel on the floor. I take Hazel out and hand her to Cheryl. Cheryl sits down and I sit down next to her. I tell Ace to jump up and he does. He looks at Hazel and then me. He sniffs her and then just lays down on my lap looking at her. He licks her leg and just stares at her.

"That's your baby sister. Hazel"I said petting him

He looks at me and then back at Hazel. Hazel then starts to cry making him jump off me and bark.

"It's ok. She's probably just hungry"I said

He looks at her and tilts his head to the side. I giggle and go make a bottle. Once I'm done I go back to Cheryl and hand it to her.

10 years later

Hazel is ten now. And we're having her birthday party. Everyone is here. Even my parents. Yes my parents. They came back in my life. We're not close but they come over once in awhile. But I'm glad Hazel has all her grandparents in her life. Hazel got even more beautiful from when she was a baby. Her eyes stayed hazel which is nice. She does have glasses but I think she is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Cheryl is now 29 years old and I'm also 29 but like a few months older. Hazel is very smart. Like I'm saying a genius at just 10. I'm proud of her. Right now she's out with her aunt's and uncles while me and Cheryl sit up the house for her. I see Cheryl reaching up to grab something and I go over to her. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her into me.

(A/n nope their not married. Just putting that out there.)

"You are looking good"I said

"We're not even in our outfits yet"she said

"No but you look good in everything"I said kissing her neck

"I bet you like that"she said

"Oh I love it"I said

She smiles and turns her head to me. She pecks my lips and we go back to decorating. Once we're done we go take a shower and get dressed.

(Toni's outfit^)

(Toni's outfit^)