Chapter Eight

The next morning

Toni's pov

I'm downstairs with just shorts and a sports bra on doing push-ups. Cheryl's sleeping. It's not really morning, morning. It's 4:30 in morning. I couldn't sleep. Me and Cheryl had sex again and after she fell asleep and I just couldn't. So here I am.

"What the hell Toni"i hear Cheryl say

I stop and set on the ground. I look and see Cheryl standing there with her robe on.

"I couldn't sleep"i said

"Come to bed"she said

I get up and follow her to bed. She takes her robe off and lays back down. I go over to her climb on top of her.

"I know something that can make me tired"i said looking at her body

"Oh yeah?"she ask

"Yup"i said

She bites her lips and I take my shorts and bra off leaving me and her naked. I lean down and lick my way up her body with my tongue. I get to her neck and kiss it. I push myself into her and she moans. I start to thrust making me moan. I suck on her neck making hickeys. She closes her eyes and presses her head into the pillow and grips the sheets. Her mouth is open from the pleasure. It's a beautiful sight.

"Oh shit Toni"she moans out

I thrust faster making her scream.

"That's not my name. Say my name"i said with a growl

"TT! Oh fuck"she said moaning

"Not it. Come one. Say it"i said

"Daddy! Daddy! Oh it's so good. Don't stop"she said

"That's it baby. Such a pretty girl"i said

Her eyes roll to the back of her head and I wrap my hand around her throat. I squeeze it making her moan. She wraps her arms around me and scratches down my back. That I'm pretty sure that are gonna leave a mark. I start to jackhammer into her and I feel her tighten around me.

"I'm close daddy"she said

"Don't. Not yet"i said

"Please daddy! I need to cum"she said

"Nope"i said

"Please! I'll do anything you want me to! Please daddy! Please let me cum!"She yells

"Anything?"I ask

"Yes daddy. I'll do anything. Let me cum"she said

"Nope"i said

She digs into my back more and I kiss her chest.

"Please daddy. Let me cum"she said

"Cum baby. Cum for me"i said

She cums around me and I cum inside her. We both moan and I kiss her. I pull out and lay down next to her. She looks over at me and kisses me.

"Tired now?"she ask

"Hell yeah"i said

I look at her and run my hand down her body. I pull her into me and caress her sides.

"Let's go to sleep"she said

"Ok"i said

I put my head on her chest and kiss her chest. I close my eyes and full asleep.

In the morning, morning.

I wake up and change and put Cheryl's outfit out.