Chapter Ten

Three months later

Toni's pov

Cheryl is three months pregnant now and her belly is growing. I think it's cute. She gets insecure about it but I think she's still beautiful. She's downstairs right now I don't know what she's doing but she's doing something. I go downstairs and see her trying to get something from the cabinet. I go over to her and reach over her and grab the cup for her.

"Thank you"she said

"Anything for you"I said

She puts water in it and drinks some.

"How's our little bean?"I ask putting my hand on her stomach

"Good. He/she have been kicking"she said

"Really?"I ask

"Yeah"she said

I smile and she kisses my cheek.

"Wanna take a nap with me?"she ask

"Of course"I said

We go upstairs and in our room. I lay down and open my arms for Cheryl. She goes on me and I wrap my arms around her. I kiss her head and she falls asleep. I rub her back and fall asleep.

4 months later

Cheryl is 7 months now she I gotta say she is fucking sexy with her baby bump. She still gets insecure. She doesn't wanna go out anywhere because she's scared. Ace always cuddles with her and her stomach. It's like bruh I want cuddles too. Like the fuck. But it's cute so I just let him be him. Right now Cheryl is sitting on the couch watching whatever she's watching and I'm making dinner. I'm making spaghetti. It's her favorite. Once it's done I put some in two bowls and go over to her. I sit down next to her and hand her a bowl.

"Thank you"she said

"Your welcome"I said

I kiss her head and we eat while watching TV. I feed Ace too. Can't forget about him.

2 months later

She's 9 months pregnant now and she's gonna pop any day now. She's sleeping upstairs now and so is Ace. I'm doing the dishes right now. Then I hear her scream my name. I run upstairs and see Cheryl with a pained expression.

"My water broke"she said

"Ok. Um. Let's get you to the car"I said

I grab our bag and pick her up bridal style. I walk downstairs and Ace follows. I walk outside and put her in the passenger seat. I put the bag in there.

"Ace. Come on. Get in the house"I said

I walk him back inside. He whines making me give him a smile.

"Mama's gonna be ok. We'll be back and we'll have a little baby"I said

I pet his head and then lock the front door. I run to the car and start it. Cheryl screams in pain and I put my hand on hers. I drive to the hospital and then pick her up and grab the bag. I bring her inside.

"Help. She's in labor"I told the doctors

They bring a stretcher in and I lay her down. She keeps ahold on my hand.

"I'm sorry you can't go in. Only the other parent"the doctor said

"First of all I am the other parent. And second I am Toni Topaz. I practically own this hospital"I said with a glare

She nods and we go into a delivery room. I stand next to Cheryl and they hand me a gown to put on her. They leave the room. I take all of Cheryl's clothes off and help her into the gown. I kiss her forehead and she groans in pain. The doctor come back in.