Angry Duchess

Scripture references: Psalm 91 and Ephesians 4:26-27

Queen Nakia:
Hey, my beautiful niece.
You seem angry today,
And I just wanna know,
Is everything okay ?

You seem angry today,And I just wanna know,Is everything okay ?

Ameretta the Duchess:
No, not really.

Queen Nakia:
Lemme guess,
It's about your best friend Elijah the ninja king dating the pink rose fairy queen?

Ameretta the Duchess:
Oh, no, not even that.
It's about Elijah not appreciating me
Ever since he started dating Libby,
The pink rose fairy queen.

 It's about Elijah not appreciating meEver since he started dating Libby,The pink rose fairy queen

Yahyah Abdul Manteen as Elijah the ninja king

Ariana Grande as Libby the pink rose fairy queen

Queen Nakia:
How did he stop appreciating you?

Ameretta the Duchess:
He started thinking that I supposedly "like what I see". 💁🏽‍♀️
Like, if that was the case, we wouldn't be bonding over our healing techniques, nor consider him a male version of me.
I wouldn't even reveal to him my goofy personality either.
And I can keep going down the list of things I would do if I am to "like what I see."

Queen Nakia:
Okay, calm down, honey, calm down.
Now, not being appreciated as a friend -
I can totally relate to that.
Now are you sure your anger is not about his girlfriend?

Ameretta the Duchess:
Yes! I'm sure!
He's the one who decided to throw away our friendship just to be with her.
And even worse -
I wanna go ahead and get along with her,
But I'm afraid she might not be comfortable with me.

Queen Nakia:
Oh, wow, I definitely feel you on that.
Now, on the other hand, maybe Elijah ain't the right friend for you.

Ameretta the Duchess:
I have a feeling it's gonna take me a while to get over Elijah.
And I also have a feeling it's gonna take me a while to calm down my fury about him throwing away our friendship.
I mean we all know the Creator said for us to be angry, but do not sin.

Queen Nakia:
That's right,
Cuz we don't wanna give a foothold to Satan.
Meanwhile, let's get to rejuvenatin'.
How about we do some spiritual cleansing?

Ameretta the Duchess:
Oh, yes, please, I need some sage.

Queen Nakia:
We'll definitely use the sage for spiritual cleansing,
But it won't be the only essential oil we'll be using.
Remember the other essential oils you had Elijah used back when he first broke up with Libby?

Ameretta the Duchess:
Oh, yes, I definitely recall.

Queen Nakia:
We won't use all of them, tho.
Just the chamomile oil and eucalyptus oil, and then, you'll take care of the rest.

Ameretta the Duchess:
Alrighty. I got my calming oil ready.
It's a mixture of chamomile, sage, lavender, and grape-seed.

Queen Nakia:
Awesome!
Now as you apply this oil on your wrists, forehead, and palms, we say this prayer together:

Ameretta the Duchess and Queen Nakia:
As I sniff the scent of sage, this I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. For he will rescue me from every trap and protect me from deadly disease.

He will cover me with his feathers. He will shelter me with his wings.

His faithful promises are my armor and protection. I will not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day.

I will not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday.

Though a thousand fall at my side, though ten thousand are dying around me, the evil spells will never touch me.

I open my eyes, and I see how the wicked are punished. I make the Lord my refuge, I make the Most High my shelter, and no evil spell works will ever conquer me; no plague will come near me, my family, or my friends. For the Lord will order his angels to protect me wherever I go. I will trample upon lions and cobras; I will crush fierce lions and serpents under my feet! AMEN, AMEN, and AMEN!

A/N:
Hey, beautiful queens! How's your Healing Girl Summer going?

Did you know that using sage for spiritual cleansing is biblically approved? Sage is referred to as "incense" in Exodus 30:8-9, 34-38, Luke 1:9, and the NLT version of Psalm 141:2, and ppl in the Bible used sage for spiritual purification.

I pray that this poem will motivate you into doing spiritual cleansing using sage (whether the burning sage root or sage essential oil for the aromatherapy diffuser or sage essential oil spray).