𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧.

(  𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ! )

❛  someone asked me what home was and all i could think of were the stars on the tip of your tongue, the flowers sprouting from your mouth

someone asked me what home was and all i could think of were the stars on the tip of your tongue, the flowers sprouting from your mouth. the roots entwined in the gaps between your fingers, the ocean echoing inside your ribcage. ❜
———    e.e. cummings
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

EVANGELINE HALE-CULLEN had probably the most unique upbringing in the history of the world. Born in the French Quarter in 1942, lost to the bayous of New Orleans, Louisiana after her mother died trying to flee. Evangeline was saved and adopted by Rosalie Hale, just 9 years after she was turned by Carlisle Cullen, and 7 years after finding Emmett McCarty, now Cullen. Taken in, Evangeline became the daughter of Rosalie and Emmett, and a loved human member of the Olympic Coven, the Cullen Family.

THE MIRACLE, the treasure, the joy of Rosalie and the rest of the Cullens. She welcomes the new additions of Jasper and Alice in 1950, discovering that the young 8-year-old's blood does not agitate the others, even Jasper who remains the most sensitive to his bloodlust as a side effect of his gift of pathokinetic abilities, and extended time previously on human blood. The child was loved and cared for and raised by a coven of vegetarian vampires. What a life.

EVANGELINE HALE-CULLEN grew into an exceptional young woman of 18 years, until she was changed into a vampire by Rosalie herself after she contracted a deadly disease with no hopes of recovering from. Though Rosalie would have never wished this existence on her daughter, it had been the threat of losing her only child that had forced her to turn the girl who begged to be saved, to stay by her family's side forever.

OVER THE YEARS, Evangeline had grown into her new vampire life, and integrates gracefully into the family, remaining the baby of the coven and always Rosalie's baby— even if they are forced to pretend to be siblings when among the mortal world filled with the blissfully ignorant humans. Until the Swan siblings move back to Forks, Washington, and kick up a spark of trouble amongst the Olympic Coven. As it turns out, Bella Swan is Edward Cullen's blood singer, and somehow, Evangeline Hale-Cullen gets caught and pulled into the storm that is Jonathan Swan.

❛  the fire can't touch me, for i have burned one to many times and the sea can't harm me, for i've been drowning all my life. oh but you could rip my heart open, darling, for i have never known love before.  ❜
———    unknown

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

(  𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 ! )

JONATHAN SWAN
( THE QUIET STORM ! )
with great boredom comes
great irresponsibility.