35

i hate y'all soo much . oh & READ THE TAGS 😂.
not proofread!

£𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝖵𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝖭𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 20, 20217:54 𝗉

£
𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝖵𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝖭𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 20, 2021
7:54 𝗉.𝗆.
£

"WE'RE IN VEGAS, BITCHES!" Nelly yelled once he stepped foot in the airbnb.

Bossman thought it would be a good idea for Amirion to celebrate his birthday in Vegas since he knows the male has never been. Bossman still wanted them to have fun regardless of what they were actually on the road for.

"Nelson, why you gotta be so damn loud, dude?" Nalea said walking into the BnB looking tired and rolling her suit case.

"Lea, we're in VEGAS. Why you so angry?" He asked walking into the kitchen and going into the refrigerator.

Mir then came into the airbnb carrying a sleep Neveah and Loyal carrying their bags.

"Niggas got me workin like some type of slave." Loyal said dropping the bags at the door then cracking his back.

"You sleepin' with me?" Mir asked as he effortlessly walked up the stairs to find a room. Veah nodded lazily and tried to get comfortable in his neck.

The two has gotten REAL close even though it's only been less than 4 months. Amirion is now doing his therapy online and he has been improving his phobia.

The dreadhead man found a room and put Neveah down on the bed. "Mama." Mir said shaking her to wake up. "Mama, you gotta take a shower." He said shaking her more.

"Oh my god." Neveah said sitting up and huffed.

"You is not the big bad wolf, cut that shit out. I'm finna go get yo bag." Mir said walking out of the room making her roll her eyes.

She got up, walking into the bathroom and turning the nobs of the shower to see which one was hot and which one was cold.

╳╳

"Veahhhhh." Nalea said coming into the room making Veah look up from her phone and at the girl that came into the room.

"Yes?" Neveah asked sitting up on her bed.

"You wanna go to the club? We was talking about it downstairs but if you don't wanna go then we don't have to go." Lea said because she didn't want anyone to feel left out. She loved these people with all her heart.

(A/N- i loveee how they treat each other.)

"Yeah, I'll get ready." She said standing up from her bed and stretching. Lea slight nodded and left out the room, closing the door.