003

Oh, you would find her in a polaroid picture...

Third person Pov

"Okay, peaches or mangos," Y/N asked Stacey, "peaches of course," Stacey laughed as Y/N made a shocked face.

The two were having a much needed sleepover after a very stressful week, "why are you shocked? Peaches are amazing," Stacey giggled.

"Well yeah, but mangos solo," Y/N chuckled. After that sentence, the two just stared at each other in complete silence.

"Oh! I have a poloraid camera my aunt got me for Christmas, wanna take pictures with it?"
Y/N asked.

"Omg yes!" Stacey laughed, "okay lemme just OOF-" Y/N grunted as she face planted on the floor.

"Oh, my God are you okay?" Stacey asked while laughing, "I'm good, I'm good," Y/N chuckled getting back up.

"Okay, I'm gonna go find it, I'm pretty sure it's in the living room, brb," Y/N said before quickly running downstairs.

Y/N woke up to a bunch of pictures from her poloraid camera scattered everywhere, only one caught her eye though.

It was a picture of them laying on Y/N's bed with sour belts in their mouths, eyes closed from the flash.

"Stacey, Stacey are you awake," Y/N whispered, "I've been awake Y/N," Stacey chuckled softly, "oh, well Uhm, did you sleep well?"

"I slept great. You?" Stacey questioned while getting up," good, I sleep good... Uhm Stacey, do you remember taking this?" Y/N showed her the picture.

"Oh yeah! We took it when your mom was about to take the rest of our candy, don't you remember?" Stacey laughed, "oh yeaah. I guess I did forget," Y/N chuckled.

"Ooh! Wanna go make waffles?" Y/N asked Stacey, "Oh, my God yes, let's go!" Stacey cheered while running out of Y/N's room.

Everyone was quiet after watching, 'The Babysitters Agency' ad.

"Need a sitter?' I came up with that." Kristy scoffed, going to sit at her chair, "Those girls are definitely in high school," Claudia stated.

"Why don't they loiter at the mall like normal teenagers?" Claudia looked around.

Both Stacey and Y/N weren't paying attention as the we're to busy sorting out the pictures from the sleepover.

"Stacey! Y/N!" Kristy exclaimed grabbing the photos from their hands, "What?" Y/N looked up at Kristy.

"This is serious guys. I am taking your photos until the meeting is over," Kristy walked back to her chair.

Y/N rolled her eyes before seeing Stacey smile softly at her

"No one's gonna hire them instead of us, right?" Maryanne asked, getting back on topic.

Everyone looked at each other with worried looks. Then looked at Stacey.

"No, Definitely not," Stacey said unsure.

"Madam Secretary, will you please read our upcoming jobs?" Kristy looked to Maryanne.

"Stacey is sitting for Charlotte Johanssen Thursday, Claudia is with the three youngest pikes, I'm with the marshalls Saturday and Sunday, plus the Newton's new baby is on its way any minute!" Maryanne squealed.