006

(this chapters kinda long)

Oh you would find her in a polaroid picture...

    Meghan🦋❤️

Meghan-Stacey
Graham-Y/N

Graham🤍
Stacey
Read: 4:30 pm

————-

Stacey looked up and have Y/N a weird look before looking back down at her phone

————-

Meghan🦋❤️

Meghan🦋❤️
Y/N why are you texting me
We're in the same room
Read: 4:31 pm

Graham🤍
Ik, I just wanted to  ask  you something
Read: 4:32 pm

Meghan🦋❤️
Ok. Ask
Read: 4:33 pm

Graham🤍
Graham🤍 is typing...

____

"Y/N! I told you no texting during meetings," Kristy scolded, "damn, sorry. It was important," Y/N defended before putting her phone down.

"What could be more important than Claudia forgetting her favorite pencil at school?" Kristy exclaimed, "that's not even what we were talking about," Claudia chuckled.

"Shut up Claudia," Kristy rolled her eyes, "anyways, guys. We should all hang out! Maybe Barnes and Noble?" Maryanne grinned, "good luck with that. Kristy hates to read," Leslie said in a mocking tone.

"Oh shut up Leslie. How about you go fix that ugly dye job you got from your local supermarket," Kristy rolled her eyes.

"Damn! I was only trying to make sure that you were included...Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too?"

The two continue continued bickering while the rest of the group sat in silence, watching in amusement.

"Wait, Y/N," Stacey called, "oh, whats up Stace?" Y/N smiled, "nothing it's just that, up..earlier you said you needed to ask me something.."

"Ph, right! I'm, okay well- me, my mom, and my little brother are going to this upcoming weekend. I was just wondering if you'd maybe wanna go?" Y/N hinted nervously.

"Really? I- sure! I mean, is have to ask my parents but until then, your answer is yes!" Stacey agreed.

"Mkay, bye then," Y/N laughed and grinned before starting to walk off," Y/N wait! One more thing," Stacey said, "okay...whats up--"

Stacey cut off her off with I quick peck on the cheek, "okay byeee," Stacey waved before running off.

"I-"

The group was in a line behind Claudia, as she dragged everyone in Maryanne's new room behind her. Y/N almost tripped over her feet.

"Y/N! You fall I fall!" Kristy exclaimed before walking into the room.

As everyone walked in, a group of "wows" and "oh my gods" going around, "this rug. This rug is my husband!" Stacey joked.

"I love the purple! It's so..." Dawn started, "pop, yet regal," Claudia finished for her, "exactly!" Dawn agreed.