EPISODE 13

Jimin:I don't know what you think about it but.... I LOVE YOU Y/N From childhood.
Y/n:(shocked)
Jimin:I know you love me as your brother but it hurts when you just see me as a brother.
Y/n:jimin...I...I LOVE YOU TOO.

JIMIN WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OF YOUR CONFESSION.

Jimin:Are you serious y/n? You are not joking.
Y/n:NO I AM NOT. I LOVE YOU JIMIN FROM CHILDHOOD. I JUST LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE.

JIMIN HUGS YOU AND YOU TOO HUG HIM. BUT YOU ALL DIDN'T KNOW THAT THAT SOME PEOPLE WHERE WATCHING YOU BOTH.

??? :If they did something wierd with each other then I am going to kill him.
??? :calm down, just watch.
??? :it will not happen.

Jimin:you know I am the happiest person in this world. (Happy)
Y/n:me too jiminah. You pabo(slap his head)
Jimin:what?
Y/n:why didn't you notice that I am the only one calling you jimina not oppa, I only ask you to taste my cooking.
Jimin:hahhaha.i just. I just think that you like me as a brother.

YOU AGAIN HUGGED HIM AND SAID

y/n:Best present for new year.
Jimin and y/n:IS YOU.

THEY BOTH LAUGH AT EACH OTHER. YOU BOTH WERE STARING AT EACH OTHER.YOU BOTH WERE VERY CLOSE TO EACH OTHER BUT A LOUD NOISE CAME AND IT STARTLED YOU BOTH.

???:Y/N.

YOU BOTH STARTLED AND SAW THE OWNER OF THE VOICE IT WAS TEAHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK, JHOPE WAS THERE.

Y/n:what happen? Oppa
Teahyung:(angry) What were you doing?
Y/n:I was talking with him.
Teahyung:really?
Jimin:what happened? Something Is wrong with him?
Jhope:He was saying that let's play together, or something.
Y/n:ohh

JHOPE SIGH THAT THE FACT THEY DIDN'T KNOW THAT THEY WERE EAVESDROPPING THEM

Jungkook:let's go.

YOU ALL CAME IN LIVING ROOM AND WAITING FOR 12 CLOCK. YOU ALL SAW THE CLOCK AND STARTED COUNTING SEEING THE WINDOW.

ALL:5... 4...3...2.....1...HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

YOU AND JIMIN WAS JUST STARING EACH OTHER LIKE IT WAS COMPETITION. AFTR GREETING WISHES YOU ALL WENT TO SLEEP.

Y/N:jiminah
Jimin:yes
Y/n:goodnight.
Jimin:you too.

JIMIN KISSED ON YOUR HEAD AND WENT TO SLEEP. YOU WERE LIKE FULL TOMATO BECAUSE OF THE BLUSHING.

NEXT MORNING

Y/N AND JISOO: Bye guys take care(in low) take care jinshi/jiminah.

THEY BOTH GET SHY AND EVERYONE WAS CONFUSED. THEY WENT.

Y/N AND JISOO:HE PROPOSED ME YESTERDAY..... WAIT.... HE DID... YEAH... DON'T COPY ME..... HAHAHA.

YOU BOTH WERE LAUGHING REALLY HARD.

FLASHBACK.

Jin :jisooshi.
Jisoo:yes.
Jin:I love you.
Jisoo:(shocked) I... I love you too.
THEY BOTH SHARED A BEAUTIFUL HUG.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

(
SORRY FOR MY SPELLING MISTAKE.
VOTE FOR ME IF YOU LIKE MY STORY
)