EPISODE 20

TODAY YOU'RE GOING TO THIER CONCERT FIRST TIME.

Y/n:unnie I am little bit nervous.
Jisoo:for what?
Y/n:after that incident, we both didn't even talk to each other.
Jisoon:but he didn't said that. So why your nervous.
Y/n:everybody knows.that I will kill jungkook.
Jisoo:yeah he is older than you.
Y/n:he is 1 year older than me.
Jisoo:you're unbelievable. Let's go.

YOU BOTH CAME IN FRONT ROW AND TAKE YOUR SEAT. THE CONCERT START. BUT YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABEL BECAUSE BEHIND YOU, THERE WAS A BOY WHO WAS HAVING A MISCHIEVOUS LOOK. BUT YOU IGNORE AND Didn't TELL JISOO ABOUT THAT

HE WAS TOUCHING YOU INAPPROPRIATE BUT YOU DID NOTHING BECAUSE IF YOU DID SOMETHING AND THIS CONCERT WILL GET STOP. SO YOU DECIDED TO LET IT BE AND ENJOY YOURSELF.
AFTER 2 TO 3 PERFORMANCE IN PIED PAPER HE SAW YOU AND SMILE AT YOU.

NOW IT WAS JIMIN'S SOLO SONG PERFORMANCE AND BEFORE STARTING ONE VOICE SAID"This song is favorite song to someone whom I love, I love that person alot".YOU RECOGNIZE THE VOICE AND THE VOICE WAS OF JIMIN. NOW THE PERFORMANCE STARTED.

WHEN YOUR EYES MET WITH HIM, IT GIVES BUTTERFLIES IN YOUR STOMACH. IN PERFORMANCE JIMIN WAS SEEING YOU.

THE ENDING

RM:It was an honour that you all came here to have fun with us.
Suga:ARMY, Thank you for coming here and have fun with us, laugh with us.
Jhope:Army, it was so much fun, we all enjoyed alot, sis you enjoyed?
ARMY:YESSS.
JIN:I hope we will enjoy like this in future, love you army.
Jk:Army, I hope you have fun today. We all love you alot army.

JIMIN WAS STARING AT YOU BUT NOT AT YOU,BEHIND YOU THEN HE LOCK HIS EYES AITH YOUR EYES. HE LOST IN YOUR EYES THAT HE FORGOT THAT HE HAVE TO GIVE SPEECH. JK WAS NEAR HIM HE SLIGHTLY SLAP HIS SHOULDER. JIMIN GOT STARTLED. BUT ARMY IS SMART, THEY SAW WHO WAS HE STARING.

Jimin:what?
V:you're last one?
Jimin:ahhh, sorry. Armyyyy, today was the best day ever. I enjoyed alot today, and I hope that we will have fun like this.
Army 1:WHO IS THIS GIRL, OPPA?
Bts:huh.
Army 2:WHO IS THIS GIRL JIMIN WAS STARING BEFORE.
V:AHH, THAT GIRL.
RM:SHE IS THE SISTER OF....
ARMY:JIMIN'S SISTER.
RM:No... She is the sister of v.

ALL ARMY IS NOW STARING AT YOU, YOU WERE NOW VERY EMBARRASSED. YOU GIVE JIMIN A FACE EXPRESSION.

Y/n:do something.
V:yeah, she is one whom the rumors were of me dating a girl.
ARMY:OHH.
Bts:Army let's say goodbye now, it's late now. 1,2,3 annyeong.

YOU AND JISOO WENT HOME, THEY SAID TO WAIT BUT YOU WERE EMBARRASSED AND DISGUSTED BY THAT BOY'S TOUCH. YOU WENT HOME DIRECTLY

 YOU WENT HOME DIRECTLY

Y/n:what is this, yaar.How can he touch other women. This feeling is not going after shower also.

JIMIN CALLED YOU

Y/n:yeah, I got scared. Jimin, should I pick up or not. No I will not.

AGAIN JIMIN'S CALL CAME.

Y/n:ahhhhh, I am not going to talk to you. Did you see the news it's just 1 hour, and the rumors started.

YOU IGNORE HIS CALL AND WENT TO SLEEP.
NEXT MORNING.

Y/n:good morning, unnie

Jisoo:Good morning, y/n.why didn't you pick jimin's phone.
Y/n:ahhh, that I saw now.
Jisoo:yeah you were shouting alot, yesterday night.
Y/n:did you see the news, how fast they are to spread the news. It will just effect his reputation, and i am also busy, because today is the debut day for QUEEN.
???:And if you ignore me then that rumor will gone, am I right y/n(serious tone)

YOU GOT STARTLED BY THE VOICE AND WHEN YOU SAW WHO WAS THAT YOU GOT SCARED. BECAUSE IT WAS

Y/n:JIMIN....WHY ARE YOU HERE.

(
HELLO GUYS,
HOW ARE YOU.
SEE YOU IN NEXT EPISODE.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
)