EPISODE 34

Y/n:it was just a nightmare. (Your mind I recalling everything and you are scared, you decided to drink some water so you got up and came in kitchen by crossing livingroom but you saw both of them are sleeping on both sofa, you smile)how caring brother and boyfriend I got (you went near jimin and saw his sleeping face and giggle that made him to wake up) oh sorry, I wake you up.
Jimin:no,why are you awake.
Y/n:I was thirsty so I came to drink water.
Jimin:come here, sleep with me. I know you are scared. (He takes your hand and made you sleep on sofa beside him) so sleep tight my baby(he kissed you on the forhead) goodnight.
Y/n:goodnight jiminah.

AFTER 2 HOURS

Jimin:where are you going?
Y/n:for drinking water
Jimin:don't make fool.
Y/n:I was going in my bedroom to sleep, because you're uncomfortable Sleeping here.
Jimin:who said. I am getting full sleep today,, because of you, so sleep.
Y/n:but I.....
Jimin:shhhh, sleep now. You will miss me afterwards.
Y/n(sigh and hugs you) I love you.
Jimin:(smile) I love you infinity.

YOU BOTH LAUGH AND FELL ASLEEP.
NEXT MORNING.
Jisoo came in living room and saw three human beings sleeping on sofa and start talking to herself.

Jisoo:why you both are here only why jinshi didn't came, and when you both came.y/n and jimin how can you sleep so peacefully. (She came up with a great idea) yeah you're fan came here...... I guess louder......... ARMY ARE HERE.

THEY ALL WAKE UP AND GOT SCARED

V:how did they know this address.
Y/n:what should we do(sleepy plus worried)
Jimin:(saw jisoo smiling) is this a joke.
Jisoo:(burst at laugh) waah you're faces.

YOU ALL WERE GIVING HER DEATH GLARES. SHE STOPS LAUGHING.

Jisoo:sorry, I think it will be fun. ... Sorry.
V:how can you do that noona.
Jisoo:sorry.
Y/n:you just gave us heart attack.
Jimin:yeah, are you alright y/n.
Jisoo:you should ask me that.
V:why, something happen to you?
Jisoo:you both came alone.
Jimin:ahhh, someone is missing someone.
Y/n:if you miss him, just go and met him.
Jisoo:should I?
Jimin:yes.
Jisoo:but y/n, you will be alone.
Jimin:no she is not, she is coming with me.... I mean us.
V:yeah yeah jimin, we all know.
Y/n:is it okay, if I come.
V/jimin:yes.
Jisoo:let's go have some breakfast..
All:okay.

YOU ALL HAD YOU BREAKFAST AND GOT READY TO GO IN BIG ENTERTAINMENT. YOU ALL CAME IN FRONT OF BUILDING BUT THERE WAS ARMY'S STANDING OUTSIDE, SO YOU ALL TAKEN BACKDOOR TO ENTER INSIDE THE BUILDING. YOU ALL CAME DIRECTLY INTO REHEARSAL ROOM AND MEMBERS WERE THERE.

Jin:yeah where were you both all night. I told you not to go without informing us.
Jimin:I......
V:we....
Y/n:I call them, because I was bored so....
Jin:so, why you didn't call us.
Y/n:you're...... You're not funny at all.
Bts(except v and jimin):WHAT?
Jisoo:yeah jinshi is very funny.
Y/n:really.
Jk:yeah, why are you all fighting. Let's practice.
All:ok.

THEY STARTED PRACTICING. YOU BOTH WERE HAVING FUN WATCHING THEM MAKING FACES.

AFTER FEW MONTHS.

YOU WERE WAT HING REELS

YOU WERE WAT HING REELS. YOU STARTED GETTING SPAM CALL AND MYSTERIOUS GIFT, SOME IS REASON WITH BLOOD AND MORE. YOU ARE NOT GOING OUT REGULARY. ONE TIME IN A WEEK YOU'RE GOING FOR WORK AND DAILY AT NIGHT JIMIN COME AND SPENT TIME WITH YOU.

(
THIS STORY IS GOING TO END SOON.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
)