EPISODE 18

Jimin:how could you sleep so peacefully y/n.i know we slept together when we were child but how........ You must be tired right I know you only sleep for three to four hours and work very hard but guess I am not letting you work in this week.

HE SLEPT AFTER THINKING HIS PLAN FOR BOTH OF YOU.

AT MORNING IN BREAKFAST

Jin:how was your sleep y/n?
Y/n:yeah it was good. (Staring in jimin's eyes)

YOU BOTH SMILE AT EACH OTHER.

Teahyung:staring competition is not here go somewhere. Singles are here.
Suga:yeah right jin hyung,jisoo,jimin and y/n get a room.
Jisso:why me?
Rm:you both should spent time together right, because you're not here only.
Jin:what are you saying namjoonie.
Rm:single like us is disturbing you both couple.
Jimin:yeah rm hyung is right. So me and y/n are going to amusement park. Right idea.
Y/n:yes(excited tone but faded after) but i have work to do.
Teahyung:woah, you're going to do work and we are here just to see you working. Hyung let's go.
Jin and jisoo:just skip your work y/n, it's not a big deal.
Jimin:yeah y/nn, you look pale also.
Y/n:me pale, no way.
Jimin:then why you eat this much. I don't think it helps you to give energy.
Y/n:let's go after breakfast. I am excited, I will not go to the company.

IT WAS USELESS TO CONTINUE THIS CONVERSATION BECAUSE YOU CHANGED THE SUBJECT, BUT IT WILL JUST RUIN THIS HAPPY MOMENT.

AFTER BREAKFAST.
YOU ALL GET READY TO GO OUTSIDE TO HAVE SOME FUN. YOU WERE LATE SO YOU RUN FAST AND CAME INFRONT OF CAR. AND SAW JIMIN WAS STANDING AND WAITING FOR YOU.

Y/n:let's go.
Jimin:you're late y/n, they went.
Y/n:sorry, I will treat you dinner as a apology.
Jimin:(sigh) no one can win with you. Let's go.

YOU ALL WERE HAVING LOTS OF FUN TOGETHER. YOU DID YOUR LUNCH TOGETHER BUT YOU ALL WERE CAUTIOUS BECAUSE OF THE RUMORS. NOW YOU ALL CAME TO BEACH. THIS IS YOUR SECOND LAST DESTINATION BEFORE GOING HOME. ALL GOT SEPARATED. JIN AND JISOO, THEY WENT ALONE FOR A WALK. RM, SUGA AND JHOPE WERE JUST SITTING ON THE SAND. V AND JK WERE PLAYING WITH SAND AND CATCHING EACH OTHER. YOU TWO WERE JUST SEEING THEM AND YOU JUST GAVE A LONG SIGH.

Jimin:what happen

Jimin:what happen.
Y/n:Nothing just..... It's not feeling real.
Jimin:what is not feeling real?
Y/n:so much happiness.
Jimin:I didn't understand?
Y/n:we all were not happy like this before. And it's not feeling real.

JIMIN PINCHED YOU. AND YOU GOT SHOCKED.

y/n:what was that for?
Jimin:it's real not a dream. I confirmed it for you.
Y/n:yeah pabo.
Jimin:you're pabo.

YOU SLAP HIM ON HIS SHOULDER WHICH SURPRISE HIM.

Y/n:catch me if you can.
Jimin:if I catch you then you have to grant my wish.
Y/n:we will see, you will not catch me.
Jimin:you will regret it.

YOU STARTED RUNNING AND HE STARTED CHASING YOU. IT WAS HARD FOR HIM BECAUSE MASK WAS BLOCKING HIM FOR BREATHING.BUT

jimin:catch you
Y/n:Ahhh....tell me your wish. Pali
Jimin:hmmm.this.

HE WAS LOOKING IN YOUR EYES AND

(
I hope you like it
See you soo,
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
)