EPISODE 26

THEY ARRIVED IN THEIR COMPANY BUT THERE WERE SO MUCH PEOPLE SO THEY TAKE ANOTHER ENTRANCE AND ENTER INSIDE THE BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT.

Rm:why there are so much people.
V:yeah, something is wrong?
Suga:let's talk with bang pd nim.
Jin:hmm.

AT BANG PD NIM OFFICE.

Jin:why there are so much people outside.
Bang pdnim:they are your fan and her fan.
Jimin:her fan?
Jk:who is she?
Bang pdnim:y/n.
Jhope:huh.
Bts:WHAT?
Bang pdnim:after that post they went wild and want to know that it's true or not.
Suga:it will affect her so much.
Jin:we have to close this rumors.
Rm:if we did, in future it will open again.
Jin:let's all find a solution after practice. Okay.
Bang pdnim:good idea.I have we good news to you all.
Bts:what is it?

YOU ARRIVE AT YOUR BUILDING BUT WHEN YOU CAME INFRONT OF THE ENTRANCE AND SAW ALOT OF PEOPLE WAITING FOR SOMEONE. YOU WERE CONFUSED BUT YOUR PHONE VIBRATE IT'S INDICATE THAT YOU GOT MESSAGE IT WAS FROM A MANAGER OH. SHE SAID THAT THE PEOPLE'S ARE WAITING FOR YOU. YOU SIGH AND STARTED TO THINK BUT THAT TIME ONE PEOPLE SAW YOU AND STARTED RUNNING TO YOU AND THIS

THEY STARTED THROWING BOTTLES ON. BUT MORE BOTTLE ATTACKS YOU THE BODYGUARDS CAME AND COVERED YOU AND TAKE YOU INSIDE. BUT YOU WERE LISTENING THEIR SENTENCES.

Fan1:you are no match to our jimin oppa.
Fan4:you die, bitch.
Fan9:you don't deserve this life.
Fan6:If you get closer to jimin oppa you are going to die.

YOU CAME INSIDE AND DIRECTLY WENT TO YOUR OFFICE.

Y/n:why?.........Why?.......WHY?(crying in mess) Why they hate me so much. How I am going to indure this pain.How I am.... How I am going to face him. I feel lik.... I feel like I am going to complete my life with happiness but..... It just got snatched. Why? Waeeeeeeee?

AFTR COUPLE OF MINUTE YOU GOT SILENT AND STARTED THINKING RANDOM STUFF JUST TO DIVERT YOUR MIND AND IT WORK.

Y/n:let's go, because of that I am not going to delay the program.

YOU WENT TO SEE THEM BACKSTAGE. QUEEN WERE GOING TO START SHOOTING BUT YOU SHOUTED AND SAID"HWAITING QUEENS".WITH THAT ENERGY THEY STARTED THEIR PERFORMANCE. THEY WERE FIRST COVERING THE SONG AND THEN THEY ARE GOING TO PERFORM ON THEIR SONG. THEY DONE WITH PERFORMANCE AND HEADED TO BACKSTAGE BUT STOPPED WHEN THEY HEAR YOU.

YOUR POV

Y/n:uhh, jisoo unnie.
Jisoo:what happened?
Y/n:nothing.
Jisoo:then why your eyes is red and your face is sad.
Y/n:unnie(silently crying) don't tell to anyone please.
Jisoo:yeah I will not.
Y/n:I am afraid. Unnie i am scared. (Started crying and you hugged her)
I am really scared.
Jisoo:cry your heart out y/n, it's okay.
Y/n:why they(sob) hate me(sob) so much. Why they(sob) can't see me(sob) with him(sob).
Jisoo:They just can't see how you both love each other.calm down okay.
Y/n:don't tell jin oppa about this. Please.
Jisoo:yes I will not told him

QUEENS POV

Lisa:This is the first time I am seeing her crying.
Somi:She have boyfriend.
Jia:I don't know.
Jennie:yeah, why they just can't see them happy.
Somi:this is what happen when you're famous.
Jia:is he famous?
Lisa:the way she is talking, that make sense that he is famous.
Jenni:let's go inside.

THEY WENT INSIDE AND SAW THEM STANDING WITH HEAD LOW.

Queens:hello, we are queens. Nice to meet you all
Jisoo:hello I am jisoo, her friend and specially her unnie.
Y/n:you're performance was amazing.
Queens:thankyou mrs. Kim.

YOU ALL TALKED WITH EACH OTHER AND SPEND YOUR TIME THERE AND THEN WENT HOME.

(
I hope you like my stories
)