EPISODE 27

Y/n:jimin

Y/n:jimin..........jimin..........jimin.how are you? How was your work going?........ (Sigh) should I call him....... No, he is busy...... But then tooo....... I want to hear his voice...... (Phone ring) ahhhh.... It's jimin.... Woah.... Should I pick up or not..... I should pick up(you picked up the phone) yebuseyo/hello.
Jimin:(slow voice) y/n
Y/n:what happened jimin? Are you okay?
Jimin:I am fine............. How are you?
Y/n:(you sat straight on bed) no you're not fine, say to me what's wrong?
Jimin:it's nothing.
Y/n:okay then bye.
Jimin:yeah, I was joking okay, please don't end the call.
Y/n:what it is?
Jimin:we are going..................... To
Y/n:tell me fast?
Jimin:billboard.
Y/n:what?
Jimin:we are going to perform in billboard. We got selected to perform in billboard y/n.
Y/n:(happy) wah, I am not dreaming right.it's good news. I will tell jisoo unnie about it.
Jimin:jin hyung already told her.
Y/n:ohh? (Sad sigh)
Jimin:what happened?
Y/n:nothing, did you talk about to bang pdnim about this rumor.
Jimin:hmmm, he said that don't gave them any chance to know that we are really dating. Then this rumor will gone automatically.
Y/n:really, good then.
Jimin:you know there were really so much people in front of companies gate that we have to take back door to go inside.
Y/n:really?
Jimin:yes, are you ok?
Y/n:yes, why?
Jimin:no, I was just asking.
Y/n:hmmm.let's sleep ok, it's late and I also hear your voice so it make me feel relieved and sleepy.
Jimin:you were missing me?
Y/n:hmmm, alot.
Jimin:should I come there.
Y/n:no, you will got caught by them. They are smarter than we think.
Jimin:hmmm, you're right. I make another song you want to hear?
Y/n:obviously yes, but not now. I am sleepy.
Jimin:okay.good night.
Y/n:good night.
Jimin:I love you.
Y/n:(giggle) I love you more.
Jimin:I love u infinity.
Y/n:(giggle) nado/me too

YOU BOTH ENDED THE CALL AND YOU FEEL LIKE TO TAKE A WALK BEFORE SLEEP. SO YOU WENT OUT

Y/n:How hard this life is? ??? :yes it is

??? :yes it is.
Y/n:(startled) ahh. Who are you?
??? :did you forgot? I am yeji. Nice to meet you again y/n.
Y/n:yeji, best friend of lia. How can I forget you two (low tone) you both make my life worse.
Yeji:I can't help you nor stop lia from doing that.
Y/n:what?
Yeji:she is phsyco.
Y/n:what?
Yeji:if she wants something she takes that no matter what. But if she didn't get so she didn't want anyone to take that.
Y/n:why are you telling me?
Yeji:because you're real life is going to exposed soon. You will get hates alot.
Y/n:how did you know.
Yehi:I went to lia place and she told me everything and when I listen I broke my friendship from her.
Y/n:what did she told.
Yeji:she told that, she will do this till that time when you will take your life and you will die.
Y/n:what?
Yeji:she said that she will make you die by yourself.
Y/n:how......
??? :you're y/n right.
Y/n:yes, why

?? :you should die, bitch.

YEJI TAKES YOUR HAND AND RAN FROM THERE AND SHE TAKES YOU TO HER HOME.

AT YEJI'S HOUSE

Yeji:are you alright?
Y/n:yeah, just leave me alone.
Yeji:no.
Y/n:I said LEAVE ME ALONE.
Yehi:ok.

YEJI CAME OUT WITH YOUR MOBILE BECAUSE IT FELL FROM HER HAND. SO SHE PICKED UP AND TAKE WITH HER. AHE GETS CALL ON Y/N'S PHONE.

yeji:hello.
??? :y/n, where are you. I was so worried that I was going to call ji....
Yeji:I am not y/n, I am her school friend. Who are you? Her unnie?
Jisoo:I am her best friend jisoo but her unnie. When she is going to come.
Yeji:please let her stay here, I don't know when we will get chance to see us again.
Jisoo:take care of her,think before speaking anything, she is not stable mentally.
Yeji:I know, thank you unnie. Good night.
Jisoo:hmm, good night.

CALL ENDED BUT YEJI SAW YOUR PHONE LOCJKSCREEN WALLPAPER IT WAS YOU AND JIMIN. SHE WAS CURIOUS SO SHE OPEN YOUR PHONE AND SAW THE TALK BETWEEN YOU TWO.

Yeji:How evil is she. Lia I am not going to destroy there relationship. I was young that time but now I am matured.

(
I hope you all like my video
)