The Beginning of It All

Ms Venable removed your blazer in a huff and went back to kissing you. It was intense and sloppy. Her one hand on the cane, and the other pressed on your inner thigh. After what seemed like forever, Ms Venable detached, and looked at your hooded eyes. She had that smirk along with her smug expression. She walked towards your bed and sat near the edge. She signed for you to follow through, and you did. You kneel between her parted legs, knowing exactly what she wants. Ms Venable was wearing a nude blouse underneath her purple blazer. She wore an over-the-knee length skirt. You were about to lift it up but Ms Venable stopped you. She rose from her seat and removed the skirt herself. She sat back, only wearing her underwear. Your hands lightly and teasingly travelled from her knees to her thigh, and you reached the waist line of her panties. Ms Venable lifted herself so you can remove it but when you reached her mid thigh, she stopped you and said "Use your teeth."

So you bit her panties, and dragged it down to her feet, and off her long elongated legs. You pried her legs slightly open, and you could swear you could smell her sweet arousal just inviting you to dive in, then you heard her say,

"Eat."

And eat you did. You made your first lick, flattening your tongue, and then slightly going in, teasing the lips on your further licks. You could hear Ms Venable moan lightly while you were enjoying the fact that you're in control of her pleasure. Atleast that's what you thought. A grip on your scalp woke you up from your trance, Ms Venable wasn't really the patient kind.

"Make me cum now or else..."

Her voice was threatening, but still dripping with sex. So you went on. You let your tongue go in and out of her vagina, collecting her juices. Ms Venable's moans are getting louder and more frequent this time and it made you want to bring her to the edge right there and then. So you circled your tongue on her clit and started sucking, and occasionally biting it while plunging two fingers in her vagina. A significantly loud moan that could've been heard by your neighbor was elicited by Ms Venable. This prompted you to continue what your doing and fuck her with you fingers as fast as you could. In less than a minute, you could feel her contracting, and you kept going, faster, harder. Your suction on her clit got little more intense, until she released that small, almost cant be heard moan after a series of loud ones. You felt fluids flowing from her to your fingers. So continued fingering her, albeit slowly, then stopped stimulating her clit. When she calmed down entirely, you removed your fingers from her, licked it while you looked up at her, meeting her gaze, and then you proceeded to lick her clean.

You've never felt more alive your entire life. You've had sex with your highschool girlfriend but this was entirely different. And your college boyfriend could not even come close to this. No one held a candle to Ms Venable. And no one ever will.

She signed for you to stand up, and you did. Ms Venable started removing your dress very slowly, teasing you. Once you were standing in front of her with nothing but your underwear, she reached her hand behind you and unclasped your bra. You shuddered to her touch, like electricity was flowing through your entire system. When it was off, she looked at your breasts like how a lion looks at her prey. Then she reached for your panties and moved them down. You lifted your legs to help her take it completely off. Now fully exposed to her, Ms Venable stood, hovering over you, and she took two fingers and let it slip in your mouth. Instinctively, you started swirling your tongue around it making it really wet, and then you sucked them, releasing them with a pop. She let those fingers travel from your lips, to your neck, the valley between your breasts, your tout stomach, until it reached that place that's been  wet for a long time now. Then she slipped those two fingers between your slit, gathering your wetness, and then promptly removed them causing for you to whine. She shot you a glance, but you cannot read it, then she took those fingers, all wet with your juices, and started sucking on them. When she stopped, she started kissing your lips vigorously, so passionately you could barely breathe but you loved it even more. She shoved you to your bed, and you readjusted til you were situated in the middle.

Ms Venable settled between your legs and went on top of you. You made out again, more passionately, an intensely hungry session, the walls could hear the whimpers and moans coming from both of you, but most especially you. She started moving her hands and played with your nipples, and then she pinched them. You gasped which caused you to detach from the kiss, then Ms Venable started attacking your neck. Her hands travelled lower, and lower, until they were on your pussy again. She cupped you on the same time she bit that sweet spot on your neck and you basically screamed from the intense pleasure. Two of her fingers started going in, while her thumb played with your clit. She went in and out of you hard and fast while being determined to putting gorgeous marks on your neck. You wanted this to last forever but you could feel your orgasm building up, until you can't hold it anymore and you came on her fingers. It was the best you've ever had, as far as you can remember. Like a flash of white light came into you and you froze, and started shaking.

Ms Venable laid beside you and waited for you to come down from your high, her hands making circles on your stomach.