𝐈𝐈

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 7, 2022𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 7, 2022
𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✿✿✿

❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐊𝐈𝐃,❞ dougie shook his head at cblu.

"y'all buggin', that school shit hard. might just drop out," cblu sighed.

"now you know ya moms would fuck you up if you dropped out," setty laughed.

cblu grew up in a decent house hold. his mom took good care of him growing up, and she was a nice lady. he had like 3 other siblings, he was the middle child out of those 3.

"whatchu think kay?" cblu asked.

"i mean personally, that dropout shit not cool but if thats a decision you wanna make then you gotta have a backup plan before you do it." i spoke truthfully.

"aye blu, how old is that samoni girl? she in the same grade as you?" setty asked cblu.

"she 16 and yeah we in the same grade. i think she's just older by some days because our birthday in the same month." cblu responded.

"you crushing onna kid? you wild." dougie laughed.

"nah ian crushing nigga," setty mugged him. "we just see her a lot but never knew shit about her." he continued.

𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵.

"yeah camrin why you never bring her around?" dougie asked.

"damn you being real federal right now and i don't know. some of y'all nearly grown and ya already got 1 teenager around, i ain't think y'all wanted more around." cblu stated.

"kay still 19," setty chimed in causing me to mug him.

"nigga so? i'm still grown." i mugged him.

dougie's phone started ringing causing him to answer it.

"dougz guess what nigga," the voice sounded like nas.

"what?" dougie questioned.

"i seen dthang and kenzo at the deli, and they still up here, ya should slide. i haven't went in yet," he sounded kind of panicked.