𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 10𝐭𝐡, 2022𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 10𝐭𝐡, 2022
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✿✿✿

"𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙, you were recently arrested on behalf of the murder of yahivai o'shay, correct?" judge turner asked kevin, whom stood next to his lawyer.

"yes ma'am." kevin nodded, "well it seems here that the police has not gathered enough evidence that points back to you being responsible for his murder—otherwise a wrongful arrest has been made." she explained as she looked at the papers.

"kevin perez, you now have a lawsuit against nypd. This case is now dismissed." the judge hit the gavel, dismissing everyone.

some people cheered while the cops held mean mugs upon their faces. samoni stood on the side of yazmine as everyone waited on kevin to come outside of the courtroom. she felt guilty for thinking kevin killed her brother.

𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥.

they all watched as kevin came out with a grin on his face. he had to wear the same thing that they arrested him in, since arion forgot to bring him some fresh clothes.

"muddyyy," arion dragged out. "shit was boring without you." they dapped each other up.

sam stared as the two talked. she was upset that tomiah didn't come—she couldn't stand the silence between her and yazmine.

her heart dropped once kevin turned his attention to her. she thought he'd be mad at her for not answering his calls while he was in, but that wasn't the case. kevin chuckled before pulling havi into a tight hug.

"i missed you a lot, moni." he mumbled as he held his head in the crook of her neck.

"i missed you too, kevin." she let out a shaky sigh, she felt like crying because she really did miss him.

"enough with all that i'm ready to go. all these cops is making me nervous." camrin said causing the two to pull away from each other.

"shut up nigga." kevin waved him off. they all parted ways with yazmine and camrin getting into her car, arion, kevin, and sam got into arion's car together. both kevin and sam sat in the backseat together, leaving arion in the front by himself.

"you good?" kevin mumbled, looking over at sam who stared out the window. "yeah, i'm fine." she responded.

"i know this looks bad but imma explain when we get ta' my crib. ight?" he used his left hand to rub her thigh, she only nodded.