𝐗𝐗𝐈

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 8𝐭𝐡, 2022𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐎'𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐘▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 8𝐭𝐡, 2022
𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐎'𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐘
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✿✿✿

I opened my eyes, hearing a hard knock on the door. I closed my eyes again, hoping it would stop, but it didn't. Sighing before getting up, I put on my black slippers and went into the living room. I looked through the peephole, seeing it was some I hadn't seen in a while, Kevin.

𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥.

I huffed before opening the door. He wore all black. Black ski-mask, black nike tech with his hood on his head, black Amiris that had some type of design on them, and some black Jordan twelves.

𝘏𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘵.

"What're you doing here, Kay?" I folded my arms.

"Just stopped by ta' talk to you, can I come in?" He stared down at me.

𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩.

"Please make this quick." I stepped aside, letting him into the living room.

"I know we ain't seen each other in a lil while, and I just wanted ta' let you know ion wanna not be in our child life. I know I'm wrong fa' ghosting you, leaving you to do this shit by yo self mama, I'm sorry Samoni." He apologized, it seemed genuine.

"You just now realized that Kevin? Do you know how I fucking felt? I was alone. You literally left out my house that day with another girl, and never turned back, never called and apologized but now you wanna say something?" My eyes started to get teary.

"Don't start cryin' Sam, I know I'm wrong." He tried pulling me into a hug but I pushed him away.

"Please do not touch me Kevin. I'm not falling for another one of your traps, I hate you so much." The hot tears started to stream down my face.

"Nah, you don't mean that Samoni." He shook his head.

"Yes I do Kevin. I hate you, I don't want you anywhere near me or my child." I pushed him towards the door. "You left me for another bitch so go be with her." I opened the door and pushed him out.

"Don't call Ash out ha' name Sam." He said as a mug grew on his face.

"Boy fuck you and Ash. She's a bitch, and you're one right along with her." I stated before slamming the door in his face, making sure to lock it.