𝐗𝐕𝐈

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 1𝐬𝐭, 2022𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 1𝐬𝐭, 2022
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✿✿✿

"𝐂𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈," arion huffed as he tried to get the girl to eat, "i'm not hungry." she mumbled as she held the cover over her head. she hadn't ate since the night kevin went to jail.

"well kevin told me to make you eat, so eat." arion grew frustrated. "did he do it dougz? like really, you can tell me." she snatched the cover from over her head. her eyes were puffy, she had bags under them, and her hair was all over the place.

"moni...i-i don't know." he sighed, he was honestly afraid to tell her the truth.

"you're lying," she said bluntly. "i know you are, you don't like making eye contact when you're lying," she sniffled. "just get out arion." she dismissed him and laid back down.

arion sighed before sitting the chick-fil-a bag on her nightstand, hoping that she'd eventually eat it before it gets old and he then left the room. he wasn't gonna argue with her about the situation because he knew for a fact she was right, so he just left.

samoni, on the other hand hasn't answered any of kevin's calls that he made to her from jail. she hasn't texted anyone back, she didn't even talk to her aunt, roscoe, and datrina. she just wanted to be left alone. she felt guilty for hanging with someone that killed her brother, and she in fact had no idea.

✿✿✿

"you okay?" miah asked jerry as she sat next to his hospital bed. "i'm good kid, why you keep askin'?" he chuckled. "just gotta make sure jerry, you really scared everyone." she sighed and frowned.

she hadn't brung up the fact that jerry's other girlfriend, ariasia, texted her. tomiah and jerry were talking for a while, she had no clue that jerry had a girlfriend. because he told her he didn't have one. which was true at the time, jerry and ari were broken up—but still got back together because jerry felt as if he could do whatever he wanted since him and tomiah aren't together.

"is sam good?" thats all jerry couldn't stop thinking about when he first woke up.

"dougz said she looks pretty bad right now and doesn't wanna talk to anyone...she also called him a liar about the whole 'kevin killing her brother situation'." miah felt bad for sam. she wouldn't wish that on her worst enemy.

"do me a favor.." jerry spoke up.

"what is it?" miah leaned up in her chair.

"you and yazzy go over there and cheer her up." he instructed her, she nodded. "can i ask you something?" she sighed.

"go ahead, wassup?" he looked at her worriedly, because of how her whole mood and facial expression changed.

"who is ari?" she asked him, "ariasia?" he sat up a little, her heart dropped—she'd knew for a fact he knows her now because he'd said her full name.

she nodded, waiting for him to speak. "my girlfriend." he mumbled, looking down.

"okay, got it." her eyes got teary, she stood up and grabbed her purse before leaving the room.

she knew it was a hard time for him right now, so she didn't wanna argue about it—there was also nothing she could do. leaving out of the hospital, she got in her car and rested her head on the steering wheel for a few seconds, trying to collect her thoughts.

she then grabbed her phone out of her purse to call yazmine. someone in an all 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 2013 𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚 pulled up, and a guy dressed in all black hopped out of the vehicle before running up to the car full speed. tomiah seen him, and quickly started the car, and sped off. the guy pulled out his gun, aiming it to the back of her car and opened fire, shooting out her back window.

miah ducked but not too low so that she could still see the road. she took a right turn and made her way to sam'a apartment, she would call yazmine when she get there.

✿✿✿

"did you at least see who it was?" yazmine asked her friend who still held a worried look on her face.

"no. he was masked up and i pulled off." she explained to her, they were both now at havi's house.

"why is everything going like this. first setty gets shot, kay gets locked up for my cousin's death, now this." yazzy shook her head.

"thats not all, setty has a girlfriend." tomiah shrugged causing both sam and yazzy's heads to snap in her direction.

"a girlfriend?" sam raised an eyebrow as she continued to stuff her mouth with ice cream.

"yeah, she texted me on instagram not too long ago." miah sighed as she started to get emotional again.

"girl fuck jerry." yazzy hugged miah, "yeah fuck jerry, and fuck kevin too. fuck all of them." samoni sat her ice cream down as yazmine and tomiah looked at her in shock.

"speaking of kevin, have you answered any of that nigga jail calls? he been callin' our phones and shit." yazzy asked her, as she pulled away from miah.

"nope and i'm not going to," she carelessly shrugged. "we don't even know for sure if he actually did it." yazmine frowned.

"it has to be. yahivai was beefing with them before he died, who else could it be yazmine." sam started to grow upset, she felt as if her cousin was taking their side.

"i'm just saying, it could've been someone else." yazzy shrugged and rolled her eyes causing tomiah to slap her arm.

"are you deadass taking some people you just met not too long ago side over mines?" samoni mugged yazzy. "you know what, get the fuck out. i don't even know why i let anybody in here." she dismissed them both away.

"whatever." yazmine got up and grabbed her belongings. miah got up, following behind yazzy, leaving the apartment.

sam wiped away her tears that started to come face. she felt like she had nobody by her side at the moment—which was partially her fault because she had pushed some people away.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴..

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐤. 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧..

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧? 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐍𝐘𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐘?

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

- 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘