𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 20, 2022𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐎'𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐘

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 20, 2022
𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐎'𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐘

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✿✿✿

❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑?❞ jayceon asked as we walked around the fair.

"yes, thank you for winning it for me," i smiled at him. we had been at the fair for a few hours now, playing games and getting on rides.

i haven't heard from kevin, setty, or camrin all day which was weird, usually one of them would check on me.

"you ready to go?" jay snapped me out of my thoughts, i nodded.

we both walked towards the parking lot heading to his car, my phone started ringing making me grab it out my purse and answering it.

"𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘪?, 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘺𝘢𝘩𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵," my aunt sounded panicked, before i could say anything she hung up.

my eyes started to get watery causing jayceon to look at me. "you good?" he asked.

"take me to the hospital, right now." he nodded and we rushed to his car. we both got in his car before he started it and pulled off.

✿✿✿

i rushed into the hospital and went to the front desk, the lady rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"i'm here for yahivai o'shay," i told her calmly.

"right over there in the waiting room," she said with slight attitude.

i went in the waiting room seeing my mom and datrina.

"what happened?" i asked. "we got a call from the police saying that he was shot 7 times," my aunt sniffled.

𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩..

"well did they give any updates on him?" i frowned as i felt my chest starting to ache.

"not yet," she shook her head. i sat down next to her and datrina and put my face in my hands.

after waiting 4 hours, a doctor finally approached us before speaking.

"o'shay family," we all looked up. "i'm sorry to inform you that unfortunately yahivai lost a lot of blood and we believe that he already died on the scene, we tried the surgery still but he did not make it," the doctor explained. my aunt broke down crying, i couldn't even believe what i was hearing.

"pl-please tell me t-th-this is fake," i managed to get my words out. i felt hot tears roll down my face, my knees got weak, and my breathing started to get worse.

𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬.

my aunt hugged onto me, roscoe put his head in his hands, and datrina confusingly looked around. the more i cried, the more i felt nauseous and hot. as i tried getting out of my auntie's hold, feeling my body get weaker, everything went black and i collapsed.

✿✿✿

i felt cold air hitting my face causing me to open my eyes. roscoe was standing over me fanning me. the bright light from the hospital room was burning my eyes, causing me to blink a few times.

"look who's woke," i looked over seeing the nurse, my aunt, and datrina.

"are you okay?" my aunt asked. i cleared my throat before speaking. "yes, i'm fine. where's yahivai?" i asked, hoping that was all just a dream.

"sammy baby...yahivai is gone," my aunts voice cracked a little.

letting out a shaky sigh, i sat up and got off the bed to stretch. "how long have i been out?" i questioned.

"for about an hour," the nurse replied. "do you want some water?" she looked at me.

"no," i shook my head. "i just wanna go home," i mumbled.

roscoe picked up datrina as my aunt got up and grabbed her purse. i followed behind both of them out of the hospital room. we made our way outside of the hospital and to roscoe's truck. once we all got into the truck, roscoe started it and pulled off. the only thing i could think about is how did it happen, i still couldn't believe it. grabbing out my phone, i went to my imessages app to text camrin.

𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐜𝐚𝐦💙

someone killed yahivai ..
not delivered

____

i frowned at the message not being delivered, maybe his phone is broke. the entire car ride home was silent. once we made it home, i went straight to my room and closed the door before locking it. feeling myself get emotional again, i slid down the wall and put my hands over my face. i felt all types of emotions. anger, sadness, rage, and much more.

i got up and ripped everything off the walls, knocked stuff over, screamed and cried. hearing my room door open, i turned around seeing roscoe standing in the doorway. his eyes looked red and puffy, and he also looked sad.

"samoni, please calm down," he whispered.

"i can't! why him out of all people? why not me instead? i fucking hate it!" i yelled as i tried wiping my tears away.

"don't say that sam, its just the life your brother chose at such a young age. please just calm down," he was now fully in my room.

"i wish he didn't pick that lifestyle, this can't be true. i won't believe it," i looked down.

"listen, just try and get some rest and we can all talk about this in the morning. we all aren't believing this right now," roscoe convinced me, i nodded.

he got up and left out the room closing the door behind himself. i felt sick to my stomach at this point. i grabbed pajamas out of my dresser and went to the bathroom, i needed a shower after this long night.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
𝐎𝐮𝐮𝐰𝐞𝐞, 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.

𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢?

𝐐𝐎𝐓𝐃: 𝐬𝐚𝐝 & 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡? 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐫 & 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲?