Chapter 3 "I dont know what to call it"

"So what should we do now?" Gilda asked, "I know what we could do" Don whispered to Norman, Emma, and Gilda. 'What's he going to do?' They all thought as they watched Don sneak up to Ray, who was standing next to the lake looking at something. Ray could felt Don coming towards him, but he thought that Don was just going to stand next to him. Emma, Gilda, and Norman figured out what he was doing. Emma was restraining herself from laughing, Gilda and Norman kept asking themselves if this was ok. Suddenly Don pushed Ray. They all thought that Ray would be the one to fall in the water... they were right but as soon as he felt Don push him he grabbed Don by the shirt and they both went down. Ray yelled"WHAT THE FUCK!?", Don screamed "Aaaaaahhh!!!!!!" As they splashed into the water.
|Gacha club was the only thing I could do...I tried...|

|Kinda in this position but I'll describe it in words too so Ray is in the lake sorta sitting up but his legs are kind of bent, he's holding himself up with his arms

|Kinda in this position but I'll describe it in words too so Ray is in the lake sorta sitting up but his legs are kind of bent, he's holding himself up with his arms. Don fell on top of Ray also kinda in the same position but sideways, holding onto Ray's neck (No dirty thoughts cuz they just Homies)|

Emma and Gilda broke down laughing. While they were laughing Norman chuckled as if he was really happy, but he was in his mind 'Don is on his lap... well Ray doesn't seem to happy about it' Ray looked kinda pissed off and Don was laughing because he didn't get too wet. Suddenly Ray put one of his arms under Don's knee and flipped him over into the water. "Aaaahhh!" Don screamed again, Ray started laughing. As Ray was laughing Norman started blushing 'ahssjnsv h-his laugh is so h-hot... ok! I'll ask Don for help later!' Then they heard Ray yell "y'all gonna get in or not?!", Gilda said "But we dont have more clothes', Don then said "We have a box with a bunch of spares over there and there's 2 trees next to it that you can open and change in them!" Don said taking off his shirt (was wearing shorts) and pointing at the box and trees. The three went over to the box and grabbed some clothes, then hilda and Emma changed first and Norman waited for the girls to finish changing.

Norman's POV

I go into the tree to change and I look around the inside and see that it has the name Ray carved on the outside. So this is Ray's changing room. I felt my face heat up. I started changing my clothes... Once I finished, I went out and back to the lake... and then I saw him, h-he's shirtless.. oh he's so hot. And he has abs..
|I hate myself for writing this. T-T|
I felt my face heat up then I realized I was staring at Ray. Everyone was already at the lake, I quickly went in the lake to hide my face. As Don, Gilda, and Emma must have noticed because they started teasing me again I could see Ray looking at us with a confused face.

Ray's POV

I watch as Norman is being teased by the rest of them. Then I see that his face is sorta red.. 'what if he's blushing..? That could be right, but for who is he blushing for... or maybe he's just embarrassed about something... Shouldn't pry about that. Welp gonna save him' then I called out to them "well? Are y'all gonna get in or what?!" They all came in and started splashing around the water. I think Norman noticed that I helped him because he when he was next to me in the water he discreetly whispered to me "thank you" while I just muttered "no problem". A couple minutes go by and it looked like Don got an idea, not sure if it's a good idea or not.. then he swam up to me and said "Ray, let's go do our jump!" Emma then asked him "what jump?" I then quickly explained "it's really just a flip that me and Don do" Emma, Gilda, and Norman all said ok (in different aays ofc) me and Don then proceeded to get out of the lake and walk up the side of the side of the rocks creating the waterfall as we made stairs out of stone slabs. Once we got up there we got in position for the jump. |You imagine it|

Don's POV

Me and Ray are now in position for the jump and I can see Norman getting jealous. Then I hear Ray "3.." I continue "2.." then we both yell "1!" Half a second after, we jump off the top of the large rock structure into the clear lake below us. Then a big splash was sent over the top of the others. Followed by that was Me and Ray coming up for air.

Narrator's POV

After about an hour of being there they decided to go back to the tree house. They were just in the livingroom, with Don, Emma, Gilda, and Norman playing video games. Ray was the only one not playing as he was just sitting on the couch watching them play. The ginger headed girl then asked the black haired boy "why aren't you playing?" Ray responded with "because I don't want to" Gilda teasingly said something to make Ray play "well then I guess you're too scared to lose~" None of them except Don knew that would offend him so much then they heard Ray "HAH!?" Ray stomped towards them as Don put his controller on the coffee table and said "Nah, I'm good I dont feel like losing" as Ray picked up the controller and angrily sat down next to Norman and started playing on the game. To their surprise (except Norman, and Don) he was the best at the game.
°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°

This is the end of this chapter, I'm not really good at finding the right spot to do a cliffhanger sooo.... Bye loves!

Word count: 1026
_ _
\_( =>=)_/