Chapter 10 "Drunking with Ray 2"

Coal's POV

Around 30 seconds later Ray comes back holding 2 small boxes. I asked him "Hey Ray, whatcha have there?" "PoCky!" He hiccuped. Chris asked "didn't we just eat some?" "Shhh sh shh" Ray said as he put his pointer finger on Chris's mouth. He started opening one of the boxes and told us all to sit in a circle on the floor. It was really hard to take Ray seriously right now because of how drunk he was.

Norman's POV

We all sat in a circle and Coal grabbed and empty glass bottle. As she placed it in the center. What if it lands on me and Ray? I could feel my face get really warm. Coal said, "I'll spin this for each person." We all agreed, she spun the bottle the first person it landed on was... Chris. He looked a bit flustered. She spun it again... Mark. Mark got really flustered and Chris... almost glowed. Mark seemed to have calmed down a bit after a couple of seconds. And Chris was still really red. Mark slowly crawled toward Chris, as he leaned in and quickly kissed him. Chris looked like he was about to pass out. And Mark rapidly went back to his spot. Ray was laughing like an idiot, that's cute though. Coal span the bottle again and it landed on herself. She shot us a look of regret followed by her spinning it again. It landed on... Ray. She sighed as Ray crawled over to her and planted a kiss on her forehead. Then he put his head next to her mouth as she kissed him on the head and ruffled his hair. He crawled back to his spot right next to me. Coal grabbed the bottle again and spun it twice... Ray and... Me!? He turned towards me and grabbed my face, I couldn't even move. His face got closer and closer to mine and I suddenly felt a pair of soft lips press against mine. I shut my eyes and soon it turned more into a makeout session, he made me let out a small moan as our tongues danced together. When he broke the kiss there was a string of saliva connecting us. Small pants left out mouths as we caught our breaths. Best thing ever.

Coal's POV

Ha. They kissed. I'm so telling Don. And Norman is really red- Oh, nevermind he just passed out. Luckily he fell on Ray. But my brother seems.. unfazed... no.. Happy. He's not depressed anymore!. "Well I guess y'all can stay if ya want... Norman should probably stay because- well you know. So who's staying." I said as I grabbed Norman's Phone out of his pocket, he doesn't even have a password. Then I went into his contacts and clicked on his mother. I proceeded to type that Norman was going to stay at a friend's house. She answered with 'Ok honey, I love you.' I put 'I love you too' I heard both Chris and Mark answer "We'll stay" "Great, we have extra clothes too. But you two have to sleep in the same room. They got really flustered and shyly answered with "O-ok". I turned to Ray holding Norman tightly. I told him "You and Norman are gonna sleep together" "YaY, I geT to sleEp wIth an anGel" I chucked and picked Norman up "somebody open the door" Chris went to the door and opened it so I walked through. He waited for everyone to walk through then I heard the door shut. I told Ray to go to his room. And I told Chris and Mark to follow me. I show them the guest room. And I pull Chris aside and tell him "Just confess already." "B-but what if he doesn't like me that way and it runs the friendship that we have." "Its so obvious that he likes you back." "Fine I'll do it tonight" I smiled, gave him a hug and said goodnight. Then I started walking to Ray's room but I'm still carrying Norman. He's pretty light tbh. I pulled Ray's bed sheets back and placed Norman on the bed carefully. Ray walked in and gasped. I picked him up and placed him next to Norman. As I was walking out of the room I heard shuffling and I turned around. I saw Ray and Norman cuddling. I walked back out and quietly shut the door. I went to my room and basically just flopped on my bed I passed out the moment I touched the bed...

I forgot to take of my shoes...

Author's Note-
Yep last chapter right here. Go ahead and make up the rest of it to yourself. Sorry

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°
Bye loves!