Chapter 8 "4Cross"

Ray's POV

We all got in the car. I sat in the driver's seat, Norman sat in the passenger seat, and Coal sat in the back. We talked, they got to know each other. Then we got to the place. The band would usually practice at my house I actually live alone with Coal. Mama lives in her own house, she has a boyfriend who surprisingly is pretty cool. He acts like an actual father. Unlike 'him'. The rest of the band has spare keys but the keys only unlock the garage door. So me and Coal have our own privacy. But shes mostly out either visiting people or something else. I heard Coal "The others are already setting up their instruments in the garage." "Mk" The 3 of us got out of the car and headed towards the garage. Coal unlocked the garage and lifted the large door. As the door opened we saw the rest of the crew just hanging out waiting for us. They all greeted us. They were especially nice to Norman.

 They were especially nice to Norman

|I'm sorry I didn't feel like drawing them or anything

|I'm sorry I didn't feel like drawing them or anything. This was just easier|

Mark shook Norman's hand. How come I don't feel angry that Mark is touching Norman's hand? Probably because I know he likes Chris. So we talk for a little bit longer until we have to start practicing.

Norman's POV

Ray told me to sit on a couch that they have in their basement across from the instruments. So I did. And they started playing... they were so amazing. They play calm music and rock aswell. While watching them play I realize that they put so much thought into it.
After they finish each song I would clap. Once they finished all the songs we talked and got to know each other.

Coal's POV

I suddenly got a really good idea. I felt a lil smirk creep onto my face. Ray, Mark, and Chris all looked at me with a face that sorta showed fear, slight disappointment, regret, and worry. "Why y'all looking at me like that?" I heard Chris, "Well, Whenever you smirk or make a certain face.. it usually means that you're planning something.." that kind of pissed me off "that's not true!" Ray continued "yes it is. Do you remember when you got me drunk?" "Right... but that was only once!" "It happened multiple times!" "Did not!" "Did too!" We didn't fight for long.

Mark's POV

Ugh.. Everytime Coal and Ray fight it takes so long. But this time was different. They took even longer!. Whatever just focus on Norman and Chris. Norman asked us "S-so.. Ray's gotten drunk before?" Chris replied with "yep" I continued with "those nights are... entertaining" Chris chucked at me. I felt my face heat up a little. Chris Got up to go to the bathroom. Norman asked again "what do you mean by 'entertaining'?" I smiled "I'll show you in a bit." "How are you going to show me?" "We'll get him drunk." I smirked "drunk.?" "Yep!" "O-ok.." we looked over at Coal and Ray because we heard glass shatter. Turns out that they were being physical so they accidentally knocked a cup of of the table. I got up and Norman followed. I made my way over to where the broken glass was. And grabbed a broom, as I was sweeping the floor to clean up the glass I heard Norman ask "can I help you with something?" I smiled, he's so polite. "Can you go get the dustpan? Its right there." I pointed at a wall that had tools and cleaning supplies hanging from hooks. He nodded. Then he walked over to the wall and grabbed the dustpan, he then proceeded to come back and crouch on the floor, putting the dustpan in front of the glass as I swept it into the dustpan.

Ray's POV

We finished fighting and Coal ended up on sitting on top of me with a black eye and a bite mark on her wrist, a couple of scratches and bruises, also missing a tooth. I ended up with my ear hurting from when she pulled it, a black eye, a slap on my hand, scratches, and a missing tooth. Coal got up and let me sit up. Then she put her arm out  for me to reach it. I grabbed her hand and she pulled me up. Chris came back and he must have seen our injuries because he sighed and told us to go sit down on the couch. He then grabbed a first-aid-kit, then sat down in between us and started treating our wounds while scolding us. We both whined at the same time saying the same thing "We're sorry Chris..." "hm.. its fine, I mean siblings fight all the time, right?" The both of us said "Yep!" At the same time again. Both Mark and Chris sighed. We heard an alarm go off. It was an alarm that I set. It seemed like Coal read my mind because we shot up at the same time and dashed towards a door that lead to the actual house since we were in the garage. We quickly unlocked the door and ran in. About half a minute later we came back really happy. Coal was right behind me as we walked back into the garage. We were carrying 5 boxes each.

Narrator's POV

They came back smiling happily, carrying 10 boxes which were stacked up on each other. "What's in the boxes?" Chris asked kind of worried since it was never good if Coal and Ray were planning something together. The twins said at the same time "Seaweed and Pocky!" Chris and Mark's eyes lit up they both had a sweet tooth, unlike Coal and Ray, they were more into salty and/or spicy food. Norman also liked sweet things, he could also eat salty foods just fine, he still kind of preferred sweet things though.

Then they place the boxes down on a table and they open then to get some out. Ray tossed 2 boxes of Pocky towards Chris and Mark they caught it and Mark was fooling around and made it look like he caught a football. He accidentally fell off the side of the couch(somehow). They went to check on him and they saw him upside down on his head and neck. And he burst out laughing while still being upside down. Followed by the rest of them laughing aswell. His shirt sort of went up/down and when Chris went to check on him he kinda crawled over the couch. His face turned red. He must have seen him mostly shirtless. He got up trying to hide his blush and went to grab the first-aid-kit. Unluckily for him Coal and Ray saw this, Coal laughed and Ray smirked. Norman, being Norman started  blushing at Ray. Coal went with Mark and helped him up then Ray fixed up the couch for Mark to lay down(they had more couches). Coal carefully walked with Mark towards the couch Ray had set up. They laid him down so he could sleep. (Don't go to sleep if you get a concussion unless you were instructed by a medical professional or Google) Once he had fallen asleep Chris came back with the first-aid-kit, he sat down next to Mark and laid Mark's head in his lap. About 5 minutes later. He finished wrapping his head and Mark just woke up. They talked until it was around 4 PM.
°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°
I haven't been able to post much lately due to personal issues. But I'm trying to figure this out. I also don't have a lot of inspiration so I'm reading other stories to see what I should do. Bye Loves!
\_( ^v^)_/