Chapter 6 "Sleepover2"

Ha!!! She look so disappointed!
Anyways I'm not sure if I've said this before but if the story's seem weird or doesn't make sense it's because I just speak that way. I'm trying to make it sound normal but it's hard so bear with me.
Also Cami, stop pressuring me. I take longer when you do. But

Ray's POV

Norman looked kinda smaller in my clothes.. cute... Stop it Ray you just met him "well both of you better get over here before your food gets cold" they both came and sat at the table and Shadow went to his food bowl we all put our hands together and said "Itadakimasu" (yk except for Shadow, he just said meow.) After we ate I made Don wash the dishes since it was his turn, then we went to the livingroom and sat on the couches and just talked about random stuff with Shadow on my shoulders. Around 3 PM my mom texted me saying that I had to go home now. "Hey guys I've got to go home." Don asked "is it your mom?" "Yeah" Norman said "Okay, bye Ray" "Bye Norman, Bye Don" Don said "Bye" and with that Shadow got on my shoulders and we left to my house.

Don's POV

Now it was just Norman and I. "Hey Don?" "Yeah?" "Um, I-I need your help" "with what?" "R-Ray" "Oooh~" I noticed that his entire face was red. Haha he looks like a tomato. "So you like him, am I right?" "Y-yes" I smirked "so I assume you want me to help you get with him, correct?" "M-mhm" "Ok" his face lit up with happiness and surprise. "W-well I do have to leave now" "that's alright, it'll give me more time to plan" "Thank you, bye!" He said as he left. Welp better get my stuff and go home too. I grabbed some of my stuff and put it in my backpack then texted my dad that I'm coming back.

| So some days go by and imagine that they hang out a lot but none of them (except  for Don Ofc) knew that Ray was going to go to the same school as them. Now they're gonna go back to school cuz like I said on chapter 1,  I think they were on break |

Norman's POV

We're back in school now, its 1st period and I have this class with Don. I heard the teacher's voice "alright class today we are going to be having a new student." I glanced over at Don, he looked really happy when he heard that, probably just because he wants to meet them. The teacher's voice once again, "Please be nice to him... you can come in now" she said as she looked at the door. The door slowly opened revealing a tall black haired boy with dark green eyes. He walked in and stood in front of the class. "Introduce yourself." Ray took in a deep breath before spitting out the same thing we heard when we first met him. "Hn...Ray.." I could tell he was nervous, because he had his hands in his pocket, "go sit in the back with Don and Norman", "mhm.." as ma and Don watched him come towards us we noticed that some of the people in our class were staring at Ray. Don swt next to me on one side, meanwhile the seat on the other side of me was always empty.. there was a window on th that side too. Ray sat down and I heard him let out a sigh of relief. Don whispered "Hey Ray" I also greeted him at the same time as Don, "Hey guys..", I smiled gently then I whispered "You did great".

Ray's POV

When he said that I felt my face heat up only a little bit "T-thanks" I saw Donny over his shoulder smirking at me, I gave him a glare, it seems like it worked since he quickly looked away, then I heard Donny say "s-shouldn't we pay attention?" Norman replied with "R-right". Then it looked like they were paying attention, but knowing Donny... he was probably just daydreaming about Nat. I'm not sure what goes on in Norman's head but whatever I'll figure him out soon. I wasn't going to pay attention anyways I have ADHD (like some of y'all) so I look out the window. About 10 or 20 minutes later I could feel somebody was staring at me so I look to where I felt it and saw Norman turning his head away quickly. I just make a little smirk and then I turn my head back around facing the window. The rest of class goes by and the bell rings. We hear the teachers voice say "class dismissed, Ray choose one person to show you around the school, then you and the other person are dismissed from the rest of your classes." We started putting our stuff away and then I heard Donny "well you should take Norman because I have 2 classes with 'him'.(Nat)" I laughed a little bit and asked Norman "Can you show me around Norman?" "S-sure!" He seemed happy. Once we put our stuff away we start walking out the classroom door but the teacher stopped us, "have you chosen somebody yet?" "Y-yeah, Norman." "Ok, here you go Bye!" She said as she put a pass on Norman that said 'showing new student around'. When we got out to the hall there was so many people there, I hated it. Everyone started going to their classes and Donny had to leave us and go to his next class. It was only me and Norman alone in the halls, Norman's soft voice broke the silence, "we should probably put our stuff in the lockers" then he smiled at me. This is so difficult to control my blush. As we start walking we talk about random things. When we get to the lockers Norman asked me "Do you have the paper with your schedule?" "Yeah" I say as I hand him the paper, then he said "your locker is right next to mine, and your classes are almost the same" he smiled again ugh stop doing  this to me,  "ok that's good".We put our stuff away in our lockers. Then we start walking around the school with Norman showing me around. I'm not really paying attention to what he's saying, it still gets stuck in my brain. But what I'm really focusing on is his face, it's looks so soft.. Once he's done showing me around we walk back to the lockers and grab our stuff again. I ask him "so you do you guys eat lunch at school?" "Yes but we also get to leave the school for lunch." "Are you hungry?" "Kind of" he smiled again. As we were talking we also just left the building "C'mon Norman" I said as i grabbed his hand and started walking "where are we going?" "Depends, do you want my cooking or do you want to go to a cafe?" "U-um I dont know?" "Ok! Let's go then" "where?" "Cafe" I say as I walk towards the direction of a cafe. "Okay" as we walk we start talking about stuff not noticing that we're holding hands.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°
Word count: 1217
If its day where you are have a nice day. But if its night go to sleep and sweet dreams.
Bye loves!
_

                 _
  \_( =>=)_/