Chapter 9 "Drunking with Ray"

|Yes its supposed to say "Drunking"|

Coal's POV

Mark pulled Me to the side. Ray, Norman, and Chris were distracted talking to each other. "What is it?" "Well we need to get Ray drunk again" "why though?" "I want to show Norman how its entertaining" "ok, 20" "Fine.. here" he gave me 20 bucks. "Alright come with me..." "where?" "The place I get the alcohol from..." "o-ok." I we went outside and I left a note that said 'Out getting snacks. Be back soon!♤' we arrived at the place and we walked in, we pulled up our hoods. I grabbed the stuff and payed for it. Then we left and quickly got some actual snacks and we got some Ramune and some other shit. Before we entered the garage we opened 2 bottles of Ramune and added a little bit of alcohol since this was the strong stuff. We shut the bottles making it look like they were never opened with the help of my experience on hiding things. We put them back in the pack and I grabbed a normal bottle of Ramune, then I opened it and started drinking it and Mark bought some iced coffee from a Starbucks that we stopped for, he was drinking it. Now we went into the garage and I said "Ray!, I got you a pack of Ramune. I'm drinking one though." "Ok, Thanks" "Oh Yeah, Chris we got you a Piña colada." I heard Chris say "Thank you" I continued to say "And Norman, we weren't sure exactly what you would like so Mark used his excellent guessing experience and we got you a caramel frappuccino from Starbucks." I heard him say "Thank you so much" I looked over at him and he smiled. It was a genuine smile so I guess he liked the drink. I heard Mark let out a sigh of relief.

Mark's POV

I'm really glad that I chose a good drink for Norman. I honestly didn't even know what he would like. I can guess good drinks for most people, but if I can't get to know him that much its really hard to choose the right drinks.

It's now somewhere  between 7 PM and 7:30 PM when Ray went to the bathroom. I asked Coal, "Should we tell them now?" "Yeah, I'll ask Chris if he'll allow it." "You'd do it either way." "Eh.. yeah." I watched Coal walk up to Norman and Chris, I still sat on the couch I couldn't hear them talking. I was beginning to doubt this until I saw Chris sigh and nod. At that point I knew we had permission.

Norman's POV

Coal was practically begging Chris. He gave in pretty quickly. It looks like 4Cross is sort of a family. They all seem like they have their roles in the band as family. Chris is like the father of the group. Mark is kinda like a really childish mother. While Ray and Coal are the twin siblings of the family (tho they are siblings). I stayed silent during most of Chris and Coal's conversation unless they asked me a question. Soon after Chris agreed, Ray came out of the bathroom. He walked over to Mark and sat next to him. Ugh why?.. Coal nodded towards Mark, he yelled careful not to be too loud "who wants to party!?" Everyone looked at Ray so I did too "Eh.. sure" the others started cheering. They started moving the instruments and pushed all the cables to the side. Chris walked into another room and brought back a foldable table, Mark grabbed snacks and drinks to set on the table meanwhile Coal put some music on the speakers. I saw Coal sneak off to the actual house, when she came back she had a bottle of something clear. I think it was the alcohol she hid the bottle under the table and started serving cups of soda. As she served the cups she gave them directly to the person it was for. When she served Ray's cup I saw that there was already a clear liquid in the cup. Im guessing thats the alcohol that she's using for Ray. Nobody danced, really we just talked and joked around. As we got more soda I could see coal putting some alcohol in Ray's cup. I managed to read what the bottle said, the label said that it's really strong so the fact that Ray was able to drink 5 cups of soda with a little bit of alcohol was really impressive.

Ray's POV

I feel really dizzy after drinking some cups of soda. Why don't the others look like they feel it to?.. I gasped loudly, the others all looked at me. I muttered out "Mark... and.. Coal... did... this..." I collapsed on the ground but i was still conscious. I saw a bunch of figures come towards me quickly. I wasn't sure who was Coal, or Chris, or Mark, or Norman but I'm pretty sure that its them. I could hear their breathing. If I didn't know that they were in the same room as me then I would have probably had a panic attack. I started flying... I think I'm dead. Now I'm laying down on a soft surface. I could see an angel, he had a pearly white hair and ocean blue eyes. Looked kinda like Norman.. "Pretty..."

Coal's POV

Ray collapsed on the floor, we all hurried to him and put him on the couch. Norman was right in front of him, I guess Ray saw his crushes face. We heard him mumble "Pretty...". Norman's face got really red. And he kept stuttering. "H-huh, w-what?" Chris chuckled as me and Mark burst out laughing. Ray reached out to hold Norman's cheek (the face not that one). He got up and rushed out of the garage, Mark started laughing, Chris was laughing and playfully elbowing Norman, and Norman was... well still pretty red.

Author's Note-
Hey I'm thinking that I might discontinue this story- Sorry Cami- I've been having a lot of writers block. I have like 1 or 2 more chapters that I have ready to publish but after that I'm probably not gonna post anymore so I'll publish them now.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°
Be patient with me please..
Bye Loves!

-v-